long time no see

Hello, my lovely readers🤍

My god, it feels like ages since I've been here. So much has happened, so much has changed. How have you all been?

There's so much to say, so much to explain, do stay tuned in till the last.

It's been two years since I went on a break with a promise to return soon with an update but ig life had different plans for me. These two years were in a way life-changing for me, both mentally and emotionally. I tried hard to sit down and finish writing the chapter but couldn't get myself to write more than 2-3 lines at once. That's when I decided to take a break from this story and Wattpad altogether. I know I'm at fault here because I didn't inform you guys and just disappeared and I feel guilty about it. It's just that I don't have a proper explanation for it. I just had to take care of myself because life was taking turns, both on the career and personal front. It has been freaking HARD.

However, I did log in once a month to check, only to see some new readers joining in, catching me completely off-guard. Many of you added Blooming Hearts to your reading lists while the old ones kept checking up on me by dropping messages in my inbox. I think that was the push I needed. I cannot thank you all enough to give this book a chance. I remember reading the published chapters and it was so surprising to me that I couldn't believe I had written all of it. I also found many loopholes, some of which have now been edited, so you can read them again. 

Tbh, when I had started blooming hearts, I had the basic plot line ready but in these two years, my perspective regarding a married relationship changed, because maybe I matured or grew up, idk. I came to learn many new aspects of a married life by observing people around me and that is when I thought I needed to make a few changes. 

I have planned a few things about this story and I really hope that this time I am able to present those ideas on time. 

As a thank you for all the love and support you have showered upon me, *drumrolls* a new chapter has been posted. *finally* 

If you did read this all the way up to here, dil lelo (in Pandit's way) 

My rant is over. Sorry for that. You can proceed to the chapter now :)

Lots of love, Sim <3