• 14 •

Hola everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused a while ago. I had accidentally clicked on publish while writing the update...hehe.

As a compensation for the missed out Sunday update, here's a long one and let me tell you, this is the longest one so far.

Hope you like this one.

Happy reading :)

_____________________________________________

"Ji... Toh aap aa jaana 10:30 ke around... Bye."

As he ended the call, she glanced beside her to see him get busied typing something in his phone, his fingers tapping the screen rapidly while those of other hand caressing and tapping his chin implying his focus on it.

After departing from their, no, his house, they were currently stuck in a traffic jam on the busy roads of Mumbai, the loud honks and the buzzing of the engine resonating around. They both were sitting at the backside while Mohan behind the wheel. Naina sat keeping as maximum as possible a distance between them, almost sticking to the door to her side since this was their very first time together sitting in his car. After today, god knows how many firsts were waiting for them.

She had been silent throughout the ride, gazing outside the window most of the time and momentarily glancing at him as he spoke on the call. She had heard him asking Aarav to arrange for a small press-conference as he had an announcement to make and she knew what it's going to be.

He had just ended the call with Mr. Bhadoria, asking him to come with their marriage certificate which had gotten delayed due to some strike of the lawyers. They had planned to convince people that they were really together in a relationship, married to be exact. She sighed as she looked down the bangles adorning her hands, glittering due to the sunlight peeking from the glass window.

She was feeling a bit pressurized since today, she was going to be introduced as Mrs. Naina Maheshwari to the world. Naina Maheshwari, something strange stirred inside her as she mentally pronounced the name. The name didn't feel like her own. It seemed to be someone else's, yet it gave her jitters. The name itself conveyed the irony of their alliance. 

Yesterday, she was 'Naina Agarwal' for everyone outside, a simple, reserved, independent girl who was satisfied with her own company. And after today, everyone would see her in a different light as the wife of one of the richest businessmen in Mumbai. She had never expected herself to become a part of this rich and vibrant life. She had been to a couple of business parties from her company's side where she had observed the people present there, especially the ladies. Their swanky personality reflecting their stature had made her feel inferior in front of them, and now when she was going to be one of them, she could feel the anxiousness growing inside her.

She glanced sideways towards him and found him looking outside, deep in thought. The sunlight radiating around him from the windowpane was a sight to behold that made him look drool-worthy. And not to forget about his perfectly chiseled dark-shadowed jawline which made him look hotter than ever by his side profile. Wait a minute! Was that a tattoo on the left side of his neck? How come she never noticed it? She couldn't interpret what it was but it definitely made him desirable. His adam's apple bobbed as he gulped which could make any girl lose her senses. Wow! For the first time, she felt some weird sensations overtaking her body, especially around her lower belly. No wonder Mr. Maheshwari was a heartthrob to the female population.

𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara