a little sneak peek

She reciprocated as they both walked inside the cabin. A few feet away, a pair of squinted eyes stared at them as they walked inside the cabin, not paying any heed to a hasty Aarav who was trying to get his boss' attention to get his signatures urgently. However, it seemed like Sameer was interested in nothing except the conversation between the other two.

Even while signing the documents, he couldn't help but be restless about something he wasn't even sure about. His mind kept going back to how Naina was chuckling at whatever that man said. Why was it affecting him so much? It wasn't a big deal. He had seen her talking to male employees multiple times but why was his brain acting so differently? What is happening?

*****

Hello everyone, hope you remember me and doing well hehe. My uni is sparing me no time so I am unable to sit and write as consistently as before nowadays. I don't want you guys waiting for too long and so here was a snippet from the next chapter.

What do you guys think is going on?
Are you liking the story?
Any ideas or themes you want me to add in the story? All suggestions are welcome.

Will try to post the next part as soon as I can.
Lots of love, Sim🤍