Hey again...

Umm...Hey everyone. Hope you remember me :)

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone for your patience and the heartfelt messages you've sent to me. I am sorry I couldn't reply to them before, partly because I haven't touched Wattpad for months and also due to some email verification issues.

Ugh! This is so awkward for me right now to show up here after so long. But of course, I had to come back since our beloved Jodi is back too. I am still not able to believe the fact that we got an Ashdeep song and that too such a beautiful one. They made us fall in love with their innocent yet sizzling chemistry all over again. The scene where Ashi was dancing and our hero was secretly peeking at her reminded me of a similar scene in my story where Sameer finds Naina dancing for the first time (if you remember). We even got an IG live after ages, OMG! tho I missed it but I'll definitely watch it later on.

Congratulations guys🎊✨ we proved our fandom's power!

Anyways, back to some serious business.

I know I've made you guys wait for so long and even left the story hanging in the middle. Trust me, I didn't do it deliberately. Even I am fed up with writing these notes to explain why I wasn't able to give you an update and I am still not feeling good writing this right now. I've been busy preparing for a very important exam to be held in February. Please trust me when I say that I wanted to give you an update on New Year even if it would have been a short one but I couldn't give it enough time to complete. I had thought I would write in my break time but realized it's easier said than done.

Even when the song had been announced, I wanted to celebrate it through a comeback update but couldn't complete it yet. So, here I am, writing this again. To say how much I love you guys won't be enough. I really miss those times when I used to give you updates, the anxiety before posting the chapter, waiting for your comments, and then planning the next one, I miss everything.

Sadly, I might not be able to give you the update before 13th February since it's the day of my exam, so you'll have to wait a little more. Don't worry about the story, I will complete it and take this love story till the end for sure. I have planned so much and it annoys me so much that I am unable to write it and present it to you. I wish that day comes soon.

Also, while I was thinking about how to return your love and support, this happened and I don't know how to thank you all. This really means a lot🥺

You know what, Many of the readers might have already dropped this book but I can't blame them since it's my fault and those who are still patiently looking forward to the further chapters, I owe you so much. Let me take a moment to welcome the new readers too, Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I hope you are liking it so far.

Last year was a year full of ups and downs, not just for me but for many of us. Things went hard for many out there but you guys still managed to get through it and for that, I'm proud of you all. Hope everyone's doing better or even great in their lives. More power to everyone💜 Let's make this year happy and cherishable✨

Thank you💜
WILL BE BACK SOON!

SARANGHAE everyone💜
Sim❣