Tangled up in a blue

Every time that I swear it's overIt makes you want me even moreYou pull away and I come in closerAnd all we ever stay is tornBaby, I don't know why I try to deny itWhen you show up every nightI tell you that I want you, but it's complicatedHurt so...

It makes you want me even more
You pull away and I come in closer
And all we ever stay is torn
Baby, I don't know why I try to deny it
When you show up every night
I tell you that I want you, but it's complicated
Hurt so good

Every time that I swear it's overIt makes you want me even moreYou pull away and I come in closerAnd all we ever stay is tornBaby, I don't know why I try to deny itWhen you show up every nightI tell you that I want you, but it's complicatedHurt so...

Selena was inside that house again, she smiled as she knew her mother was going to be there. She turned around when she felt presence behind her

"Mom" she called and Eloise smiled at her "I missed you"

"I missed you too" she hugged her tightly "Congratulations"

"I wouldn't congratulate me" Selena said sarcastically causing her mother to smile sadly

"I know that you feel like you're going to fail her but you won't. I believe in you" she told her softly and sincerely "You can do this. You're so strong my sweet little girl, you will do right by your child"

"I'm scared, Mom" Selena said tearfully and her mother wiped her tears with her thumbs

"Listen to me, Ember. You will face so many hardships but you won't be alone, do you understand me? I came here to warn you, do not trust witches" he warned her and Selena frowned in confusion "Find a way to unlink yourself from Sophie before it's too late... they're after them"

"Who's after who?" She asked her and her mother disappeared "Who is them? Mom! Mom!"

◇◇◇

"Hey! Hey" Klaus held her hand and she woke up gasping for air

"Mom!" She called and sat up frantically

"It's okay love... I'm here" he assured her and she looked up to realise he was shirtless

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up" she said as she rubbed her forehead "Morning already?"