I love you, goodbye

So we've been outnumbered, raided and now corneredIt's hard to fight when the fight ain't fairWe're getting stronger now, find things they never foundThey might be bigger, but we're faster and never scaredYou can walk away, say we don't need thisB...

It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair
We're getting stronger now, find things they
never found
They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don't need this
But there's something in your eyes, says we
can beat this
Change (Taylor's version)

So we've been outnumbered, raided and now corneredIt's hard to fight when the fight ain't fairWe're getting stronger now, find things they never foundThey might be bigger, but we're faster and never scaredYou can walk away, say we don't need thisB...

Selena was in her and Klaus' room packing some clothes in a bag as Klaus approached her with a frown "What do you think you're doing?" He asked her

"What do I look like doing, Nik?" She asked with a scoff as she continued to pack "Elijah said they're in the road and I can't just stay here and wait. I'm gonna go get them... get our children"

"Selena-"

"Don't" she warned him as she looked up meeting his eyes "Don't tell me it's safe Klaus. I'm done okay! You know what's not safe? Blowing up a house just to keep that crazy brother of yours from finding them! That's so fucked up, Nik. I can't okay? So please just leave me the hell alone"

"We will deal with Finn" Klaus promised as he held both of her hands "I promise"

"And then what?" She snapped and removed his hands away "He will body jump into somebody else's! Why can't you get that? We literally tried everything. We tried running, we tried hiding. What else? Nothing will work"

Selena stopped and closed her eyes to keep herself calm. She took a deep breath and looked once again at her fiancé

"Do you have another idea?" She asked him and he remained silent "That's what I thought"

"Selena I'm working on a plan as we speak. One which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down and keep your eyes on the prize" Klaus told her causing her anger to rise

"Do not manage me!" She snapped and he sighed "I have every right-"

"Little wolf, Hayley- your cousin is getting married. A marriage which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn" he reminded her causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance