There's in the disappearing light

Tell me that you've had enough

Of our love, our love
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
Just give me a reason

 Of our love, our loveJust give me a reason, just a little bit's enoughJust a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love againIt's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our heartsWe're not broken just bent, and we can le...

Selena fluttered her eyes open to feel arms wrapped around her waist, she cursed under her breath. She felt like she was being irresponsible and thoughtless, she knew that one day she was gonna forgive him but he had to earn it and yet the other night she had give in to her desire

She tried to move but he let out a groan and pulled her closer, she removed his arm and moved away quickly making him open his eyes and she wrapped the sheet around her naked body

"Let me guess last night was a mistake" he mocked bitterly and she shot him a glare before looking around for her dress "You still love me, Selena"

"Doesn't mean what happened last night was right" she retorted coldly and he scoffed before standing up and she looked away before tossing his pants to him "Put something on!"

"Then let's talk about what's really going on" he told her desperately as he quickly put his trousers on and she sighed "You're the one whose walking away from this"

"You gave up, Klaus" she retorted angrily and he sighed in frustration as tears began to gather in her eyes "I know you love our children with everything you have but do you know what it does to ten years old twins and a nine years old little girl to never hear from their father? To think that he hates them? To be a single mother to three kids?"

"I am deeply sorry, Selena" he apologized sincerely and he walked towards her causing her to step back "No matter how much I apologize it wouldn't be enough, I know"

"I cried myself to sleep for two fucking years, I waited for you for five years, I called you everyday and night, I sent letters... but you never called back" she said as a tear escaped her eye and then she lowered her tone "You spent some time with our three teenage son and daughters, I'm pretty sure you learnt how hard it is"