Sinner & Saint

When the rain is blowing in your faceAnd the whole world is on your caseI could offer you a warm embraceTo make you feel my loveWhen the evening shadows and the stars appearAnd there is no one there to dry your tearsI could hold you for a million ...

And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love
When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love
Make you feel my love

When the rain is blowing in your faceAnd the whole world is on your caseI could offer you a warm embraceTo make you feel my loveWhen the evening shadows and the stars appearAnd there is no one there to dry your tearsI could hold you for a million ...

Klaus opened his eyes to see Selena sleeping peacefully, he looked down at her stomach and smiled adorably, he stroked her hair softly

"You're staring" she whispered and he chuckled "Stop it's creepy"

"I'm mesmerising" he stated and she opened her eyes slowly as he kissed her cheek

"Morning, love" he said and she sighed looking around "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, no nightmares" she chuckled nervously as she sat up "I wanted to make sure if this is real"

"It's real, love" he kissed her bare shoulder "How is our littlest wolf?"

"She's fine. We're both fine" she assured him and he grabbed her hand kissing the back of it

"Your family and friends don't know yet?" He asked her and she shook her head

"I'm telling them today"she said with sigh "Damon won't believe me. He'll think I'm pranking them or something"

"I love you" he told her and she stared at him for few seconds without a word before smiling

"I love you too" she told him "You know when I think about this... I mean I'm pregnant with your child"

"And how do you feel about it?" He asked her hesitantly "I mean do you blame me?"

"Look, Nik. We both didn't know, it's not your fault okay? And when I think about it... it's amazing"