(14) HoloBird

Aki: Kiara, You haven't been streaming for a couple of weeks now. People are gonna loose interest if you don't push out some content you know.

Kiara: Ah...yeah...Don't worry, I'll get my shit together. See ya later Aki.

She leaves my office.

Aki: what's up with her?

Mori: I'd like to know as well.

Aki: Mhmm...what are you doing in my office?

Mori: Ah, I wanted to talk to you about Kiara.

Aki: hmm...is this some sort of Puberty stage for a Phoenix?

Mori: No. Pervert.

I don't want to hear that from you.

Gura: I think it's because Calli has been giving all her love to Aki.

Where did you come from!?

Mori: What? Kiara's still my friend and I've been giving her the same amount of attention I've always have.
Although I DO try to spend more time with Aki if at all possible.

Aki: *Blush* kk...ahem...Calli, go play with Kiara, or whatever you Underworldians do.

Mori: Ehhh~ but I specifically made  some free time so we can hang out~

Aki: mm...Actually....Calli isn't Kiara's birthday coming up? Why don't we throw her a party?

Gura: Ho-ho~ Nice idea!

Mori: ...Yeah maybe we should.

Aki: hmm....Yeah we should. She's one of the people in this building besides Ina who still has her sanity in tact.

Gura: ....what are you implying?

Aki: ....

I pat Gura's head.

Gura: A! What do you mean!? Are you saying I'm insane!?

Mori: You are insane.

Like you're one to talk Pervert!

Aki: Well then, since I'm the primary cause of this problem, I'll go butter her up meanwhile you guys prepare for the party.

Mori: Roger.

Gura: Butter her up? We're having her for dinner?

Aki: ....Calli please babysit this monster.

Mori: Babysit!? *Blush* You want to see my Maternal side in action!? I will not disappoint you!

Aki: (///=_=) Gura please baby sit this pervert.

Gura: A.

I leave the room.

Now then where oh where could the turkey be.

As I walk around the building I find her looking all depressed in the cafeteria.

Kiara: .....

Aki: ...And as the wild Aki sneaks up to the turkey-

Kiara: huh?

Aki: The turkey soon realizes she is in danger. Will she run or will she stay?

Kiara: ...what are you doing?

Aki: Nothing. Just playing around.

I sit next to her.

Aki: Aight. Lay it on me. This is the third time I'm taking Bob Saget's place.

Kiara: .....*sigh* Sorry Aki...it's just that..I'm really jealous. Of you.

Aki: eh? Me?

Kiara: That's right. Whenever Me and Calli hang out she always talks you up. Whenever I text her she always shifts the subject to you. I feel like....I've been replaced.