(51) HoloSummer (Part 12)

Mumei: Any luck?

Amelia: No...

Everyone: nggg.....

.....what was that message about....what did he mean by "sorry"?

Gura: uugghh *sob* Aniki...

Enma: This is bad....let's...Let's try looking again. Come on.

We begin to search again.

----Fauna-----

Fauna: .....

Danna-sama, is it my fault? As your wife I should have done something to ease your pain....

Fauna: I'm a failure.....FailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureThisChairFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailureFailu-

Mori: (///=v=) ....K-Kouhai?

------Baelz----

I found his watch but...It wasn't very useful. Enma-san said Aki wasn't wearing it when they were playing Eroge.

Amelia: Baelz, You said you found it in the storage room right?

Baelz: Yes.

Amelia: That means Aki was in the storage room before he played Eroge with Enma-san, but why was he there?

Ohhh! Senpai's detective mode is kicking in!

Amelia: If he was so depressed wouldn't he either go to Enma-san first or maybe......

...that's right...there's one more person we haven't talked to yet.

--------

Irys: (///=_=) wow. Now that everything's gone to shit I'm relevant?

Amelia: Irys, Have you been anywhere near Aki today?

Irys: mm...Yes actually, he helped me record a cover song.

Baelz: A song?

Amelia: Was he wearing a watch?

Irys: mm...Yeah he did. He was constantly checking the time too.

Amelia: That means this is before he lost his watch...damn it...

Irys: Ah, during the recording someone called him on his phone.

Baelz: Who?

-----

Mori: Yeah? I'm doing my share of work too.

Amelia: Irys said you called Aki today? What were you two talking about?

Mori: ......Titties?

Amelia: ...(=_=) Not the time Calli.

Mori: *sigh* ....I wanted to meet him in the restaurant. Been a while since I chilled with him...ya know...just the two of us?

Baelz: W-wait...is this BEFORE you saw him crying?

Mori: Yeah...around...er...maybe 2 hours before I saw him crying outside my window?

Amelia: (=_=) You askin' me? ...*sigh* this is getting us nowhere....