(36) HoloCouncil

It's been 2 weeks now....Freed went back to London to.."Rebuild" his reputation...Kris went back to Italy to shoot another movie....Everything is back to normal.

Aki: You wanted to talk Sensei?

Motoaki: Yes. Ya see. It's been a while now since the girls debuted. They've gained a large following.

Aki: hehe..I'm really proud of them. They really are talented entertainers.

Motoaki: Right! So anyway! Remember how I said your job was about to get harder?

Aki: Yeah? What did you mean by it.

Motoaki: Well then. Let's say I add another 5 girls to your job discription-

Aki: N O

Motoaki: Haha. Figured~. Care to meet them?

Aki: M8 I just said No.

Motoaki: I'll give you my Persona 5 watch~.

Aki: .........I....I Guess I could meet them...

Motoaki: *whisper* Keikau dor-

Later.....

Aki: 11 girls? Don't you think that's a liiiiiitle too much for me to handle?

Motoaki: Well you got this far. Even managed to survive Freed's annoying Tyranny.

Aki: *sigh*

We stop at a door.

Hm? "HoloCouncil"

Motoaki: I'll warn you ahead of time...these girls are.....on a different Wavelength with the others.

What's that supposed to mean?

He open's the door-

FWOOSH

Aki: (///=v=)

Motoaki: (///=_=)

A wall was completely impaled by a sword.

I started walking the other direction.

Sensei holds the collar of my shirt.

Aki: (QvQ) sensei. I wanna see my sister grow up and get married to a nice young man.

Motoaki: Oh~ that's a good idea. Anyway, Shall we go in?

Aki: NOOOOOO!!!!

Motoaki: Alright Ouro-San, what's with the sword?

???: Ah my bad. I wanted to play darts and the door looked like a good target.

FUCK! ONE OF THEM ALREADY SOUNDS INSANE! NOOO!!! HEEEELP!!!

???: Kronii~ You gotta learn to stop impaling everything with your swords. You're gonna damage the building~ ya know, some people worked EXTRA hard to make this building what it is today.

Sensible words coming outta that girl! Also why does she somehow sound familiar?

???: Hey Guys! Wanna see real Kingprotea? Lemme just-

???: fufu. Please don't. Golden apples don't grow overnight you know. I'd hate to see humanity collapse in a matter of seconds with me not being able to do anything. 

....I dunno what they're talking about but I want nothing to do with it!

???: Spider-man ain't got nothin' on my ceiling climbing skills!!!

One of them can climb walls!? NoNoNo! I don't want any!

Motoaki: By ThE WaY! Ngh*Whisper* Hold still Aki! YoU guYs WeRe AskInG aBoUT YoUR MaNageR! RIGHT!?