Chapter 24 - Little Bitches

Family isn't blood. It isn't a legal document. It's those who're there for you

"Colin," I reciprocate.

"I believe you have something of mine," he says.

"If it's the gun, no," I state. I just want to leave but he already knows I'm here now.

"You got me arrested again," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't ask for the club to get shot up and it's also not my fault you don't know how to hide," I mention.

"You also have my stash. Your little rats have been selling them all over," he says.

"You're not getting the money," I scoff.

"Listen here bitch," he growls, taking a step forward. Chase stops him holding his arm out.

"Watch it," he says in a dangerously low tone. I watch as Colin's right elbow bends a little. He has his gun.

"Woah woah woah. Tension," Jack walks up from behind Colin. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Charm," he adds when he notices me.

"Jack," I mutter.

"Charm! You won't believe the money we made- oh shit," that has to be Quinn's darling voice. She was never good at timing.

"I mean pft off hookers," she covers up. She was never good at lying either. Summer is silent beside her.

"Where's Hendrix, AJ and Shawn. We're leaving," I determine.

"Not until I get my money and gun back," Colin says.

"The only possible part of your gun you're getting back is a bullet. Through your fucking skull," I threaten.

"Yo I think we should go," Jack says. He's always been a scared little bitch.

"Your boyfriend is right. Run along now," I jest.

"You bitch," he scowls, grabbing my wrist. I take my knife out with my other hand slicing him so he lets me go. I could really kill him tonight. He reaches for his gun. Two shots go off while screams echo off the wall.

I look next to me seeing Chase who fired two warning shots to the air. "Who's the bitch now," I laugh as Colin removes his hand from his face.

"Charm do you ever know when to shut up!" I hear Shawn shout. I look behind the two seeing him, AJ and Hendrix running down the stairs.

"Nope!" I yell back. Suddenly I'm pushed to the ground as another shot is fired. "Fuck," I curse feeling a heavy weight on top of me.

"You really have to pay attention or you're going to get killed," Chase says getting off me. Colin really just fired a shot at me. I hear sirens and everyone starts running.

"How do we get out of here," AJ asks. I look over seeing Jack and Colin passed out on the ground by his feet.

"Damn AJ you really know how to fight," I laugh.

"Charm we need to go," Summer panics. I hear doors being slammed opened as police officers burst through.

"Stay close, stay low and most of all, don't fuck up," I declare crawling behind the couch. "Chase, give me your gun," I whisper. Without hesitation he hands it to me and I send two bullets to both Colin and Jack's leg. Assholes. Just enough for a graze barely much.

"We're trying to get out of here not sent to jail for attempted murder," Quinn whisper-shouts. I stand up running over to the kitchen before grabbing myself a water.