CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY

THE NEXT DAY~

STEPHEN'S POV

Today, there will be a quiz competition and Herley will be performing today. I know she will win for sure no matter what and I am rooting for her always. It is the first day of our relationship and I want to spend it with her anyhow but she is busy preparing for the competition and I am missing her. In the quiz competition only the participants with no audience will enter to avoid any kind of cheating and the results will be announced afterwards.

I want to meet her. I am missing her. Ahh! I can't wait for so long. I am going. I blurred out thinking about her but her practice is going on and no one is allowed to enter. IDEA- I shouted and grinned at my thoughts.

HERLEY'S POV

I am practicing with the teachers and preparing myself. I am scared and tensed about the competition as I don't want to disappoint anyone specially Stephen. Suddenly I got a message from Stephen and I blushed hard thinking about him. I opened the message. 'Come to the girl's restroom now, I have a surprise.' I furrowed my eyebrows and confusion took over my face.

I go inside the girl's washroom and it was empty. I could not find anything or anyone. I decided to leave and turn around only to find Stephen's face so close to mine. I was about to slip backwards but before I could he grabbed my back and pulled me towards him and I crashed on his hard chest. We were so close and I can feel his fast heartbeat near my ear.

'Why are things getting against me? why it is always him when I have to embarrass myself?' I thought and backed off him when I got back to my senses.

STEPHEN- H-Hey, I didn't mean to scare you. I am sorry.

HERLEY- It's fine. Why have you called me here? I asked looking at him but then he looked at me and smirked. He came closer again and trapped me between him and the wall.

STEPHEN- You are mine. I can meet you whenever I want and today is our first day so.... He said leaning closer to me.

HERLEY- S-So-

STEPHEN- Let's make this day the most memorable for us. Shall we?

HERLEY- Wha---

I stopped when I felt his breathe near my lips and he did not waste any time and attached his lips with mine. I widened my eyes but then tightly closed my eyes and letting him do whatever he wants. His lips are so soft and the way they are moving makes it more real and unbelievable at the same time. It is my first kiss and he is kissing me with so much passion. I hesitated at first but then move my lips along with him. His hands are wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. He could not control himself. He lifted me up and make me sit on the counter and he continued to kiss me while his hands were now placed on my exposed thighs caressing it softly. After a minute, we pulled away but he attach his forehead with mine as we are breathing heavily.

STEPHEN- I love you. He whispered and continued, You are the most special to me, you are my first kiss, I will never forget this.

HERLEY- I smiled and kissed him again which definitely shook him but I wanted to show my love to him as well.

We parted away and he stood between my legs and stared at me.

STEPHEN- My queen is getting bold, I see. He said teasing and I blushed at his statement. He hugged me and laughed at my red face. My shy princess is back, I guess. He commented while still hugging me and laughed afterwards.

TIMESKIP~

STEPHEN'S POV

The quiz must be over now and the results should come out soon. I am impatiently waiting for Herley to come in my room as she promised to come straight here.

Soon the door opened and she came inside with a sad pout. She was looking so cute but I need to control my emotions and ask her right now. I reached towards her and stood close to her.

STEPHEN- How did it go? She did not say anything and became more sad. I think she lost. Oh! it's okay. It was not your fault, I know you are the best. I said hugging her in order to console her. While I am hugging her, I could hear her giggles. I looked at her all smiling.

HERLEY- We won and--

STEPHEN- And?

HERLEY- I love you~

She said making me in utter shock of her acting. She can be a great actress. How can she switch emotions too quickly? You are so cute. She said pinching my cheeks and ran outside while I looked at her with widened eyes.

Is she really Herley? but she said she won. My mouth is still open and I am looking at her disappearing figure.

BRANE- Shut your mouth Stephen. The flies will go inside. I flinched at his sudden appearance and he went inside the room and went straight to the bathroom.

Did he hear anything? Well if he would have, won't he be asking me questions. I think he didn't, I shrugged and slept dreaming about Herley and our first kiss.

***

Author's note- Has he heard the conversation between Stephen and Herley? Chapter 12 is here and 13 will be uploaded tomorrow. I tried my best writing this episode (I am talking about the kiss scene though) I hope it makes you want to have a boyfriend like Stephen :)