CHAPTER 22 - FINAL

HERLEY'S POV

STEPHEN- I already know about it.

All our eyes widened by his comment. How many times will my eyes widen today. Everyone is shocked by the twist. Since when do he know about it? Why he did not tell me then? Why was he quiet all this time? He said calmly without any expression and all of us were shocked with our mouth wide open.

BRANE- What? You knew all this? When? How? H-Huh?

STEPHEN- I came to know about it long ago. You are way too stupid to handle such difficult tasks. He said mocking them.

JOY- YAH! it hurts. Don't insult us so much that too in front of 2 beautiful ladies.

STEPHEN- You two! Why did you even think that I will never come to know about all the stuffs you are doing behind my back? He said glaring at them.

BRANE- But how did you come to know? Next time we will be more attentive, n-no there will not be any next time. Hehehe Brane changed his comment terrified of Stephen's glare on him.

STEPHEN- I also started with a doubt like you all. You started following me in the beginning, remember? I knew you were suspicious of me but you suddenly stopped. You stopped teasing me, following me, questioning me. So it was easy to figure out but my doubt was cleared after the Steve's incident. After I beat the shit out of him, later he came to me and confessed that he was asked by you two dorks to do all this and he even told me about the storeroom incident too cause he saw you both there.

JOY- What? That son of a-

STEPHEN- Is it him or you both?

Everyone's mouth were wide open after his confession. He knew everything but he never talked about it with anyone. What was the reason of his silence?

BRANE- So if you knew it then why did you never come to confront us? He said crossing his hands in front of his chest. Not believing that they were the ones who got fooled.

STEPHEN- First you tell me! When you were confirmed that I love Herley, then why didn't you confront me? He said crossing his hands too.

BRANE- W-we-

JOY- We only wanted to make you 2 together and we know that if we will come straight up to you then you will straight away say no. So we helped you behind your back.

STEPHEN- Me too! I was going to confront you after I came to know that you are the one to do all this stupid acts but stopped because I knew you will not stop and will also try to make me a part of your stupid plan. Today I was going to tell you about my relationship with Herley but before that all this happened. So I did not get the chance.

BRANE- Ooh! But aren't you angry?

Stephen looked at me and smiled.

STEPHEN- I was! Not anymore because I know that if you did not do those mischiefs then I won't be able realize my feelings for Herley. So yeah they were dangerous acts but it was worth it. So I am not angry anymore. He said all this looking at me and I shyly smiled back. I think everything is all right now. All the secrets are out. Now there won't be anymore problem.

???- But I am angry right now.

We all turned towards the voice and saw Mr. Steans. He was standing there with his hands crossed above his chest and he was glaring at Stephen, Brane and Joy.

JOY- C-coach, Why are-

MR. STEANS- Why the hell in this world you all are here!!! You three, Don't you have a practice right now!!!! Come with me you MORONS!!! Skipping your practice is the biggest mistake you have ever done! Now go to the basketball court and run 100 laps around it and you Joy run 200 laps.