EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

Herley is waiting for Stephen at the park. She saw him running towards him with a smile on his face.

Stephen- I am sorry for being late Herley....

Herley- WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!? He gulped seeing her glaring at him.

Stephen- S-Sorry sugarplum~

Herley- That's better. He smiled and kissed her cheek making her cheeks red. Y-Yah!!! We are in a park, people might see...

Stephen- So what!? You are my wife and they will get to know that you are mine. Her cheeks became red hearing his nonsense but it wasn't over. Stephen knows well how to make his wife Flustered. He kissed her gently for 5 long seconds making her eyes widen. She became more flustered and hide her face in his chest. He chuckled seeing her like this. He licked his own lips.

Stephen- Sweetie~ Did you have ice cream while I was gone to the washroom... He asked with a raised eyebrow making her panic...

Herley- N-NO!!! I did not! She stood up trying to defend herself but soon sat down quietly seeing him still glaring at her. Sorry~ She said in low tone bowing her head down to the ground.

Stephen- How many times I have told you! Not to eat ice cream. It is not good for your health~

Herley- B-but, the ice cream guy went straight in front of my eyes. How can I leave the chance... I am sorry~ Stephen's eyes softened seeing her eyes getting teary. Her mood swings hit her hard sometimes as she is 3 months pregnant now. He embraced her lightly to not hurt the baby she is holding inside her body.

Stephen- It is okay baby~ I am not angry... He whispered softly in her ear.

Herley- Thankyou my jujubee~ She said smiling brightly with shiny eyes. He chuckled seeing the hormonal changes in her mood.

Stephen- Let's go now, we have finished today's morning walk. She nodded and they happily went to their home.

3 MONTHS LATER~

Herley- Where are you taking me Stephen? I might fall...put me down... Stephen is carrying Herley in his arms blindfolding her.

Stephen- Keep quiet baby~ I told you no more questions or I will kiss you~

She just zipped her mouth making Stephen chuckle.

After a moment, he put her down and stood behind her.

Stephen- Open your blindfold now baby~ She open her blindfold and slowly opened her eyes. There stood a beautiful seen in front making her squeal in happiness and surprise. A candle light dinner beside the sea. There was no one except them. Herley was admiring the view while Stephen back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder and wrapping his hands around her grown belly.

Stephen- Do you like it sweetie? He asked making her turn around to him.

Herley- I love it!!! Ah!! I love you!! She hugged him making him lose his balance a bit. He wrapped his hands around her waist. She parted from the hug and gently kissed Stephen. He kissed back without wasting a second. They were in their moment but they got disturbed by the sudden yell from behind making both of them to flinch and move back from the kiss.

Joy- WHY DID YOU PUSH ME BRANE!?

Brane- I DID NOT! YOU WERE TALKING A LOT SO I KEPT MY HAND ON YOUR FILTHY MOUTH TO STOP YOU FROM BARKING MORE!!! BUT YOU JERKED MY HAND AND FALL INSTEAD!!!

Joy- YA!!! HOW CAN YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT?

Ava- Ya! keep it low... can you? We were enjoying the scene but because of you, it is ruined. She said pointing towards Joy.

Joy- What me!? Ya! don't team up with him...

Ava- I will~ cause he is mine and I am his, understand, you dork...

Joy- WHAT!!? YOU TWO!!! He kept his hand in his mouth in shock...

Brane- Yes we are together. Have any problem!? He said with raise eyebrows coming towards Ava. He grabbed her waist and gave a peck on her cheek. Ava blushed and looked down.

Joy- YOU CHEATED ON ME AVA!!? I THOUGHT-

Ava- You thought I like you!? He nodded still not believing. Are you really stupid? Why will I like you? I have always liked Brane.

Brane- Stop with your drama Joy... and now stop flirting with her. He said giving another peck on her cheek.

Joy was going to say something but they heard someone clearing their throat. The all turned to look at the couple glaring at them.

Stephen- Care to explain? He commanded with his arms crossed.

Joy- W-We were just passing by here.... hehe!! He said scratching the back of his head. Stephen glared at him and he again opened his mouth. It was them who told me to come along to look for you two.

Stephen- Oh really!!? All three of them nodded obediently scared of Stephen. Since I am in a good mood, I am leaving you this time... But come on guys, We are married for a year now. Can you stop yourself now!?

Brane- We just care about you.. He said with a bright smile making Stephen scoff.

Ava- Yeah! yeah! We will... by the way, the kiss was awesome... Can we see once mo- Brane keep his palm on her mouth to stop her.

Brane- We haven't seen anything.

Herley was a red tomato by now and Stephen was also blushing hearing Ava's comment.

Joy- We are leaving.. you can enjoy... bye!! They all ran leaving both of them alone. Their was a awkward silence for a moment but Stephen moved towards Herley and kneel down in front of her making her eyes wide.

Stephen- Herley~ my Sweetie~ my Munchkin~ my life~ You have captured my whole heart now, I can't live away from you. We have been together since 6 years. We both are successful and settled in life too. I want you to be with me in every point of life. I want to spend my whole life caring for you. Will you give me a chance. My sugarplum~

Herley had tears in her eyes by now. She was over whelmed by his sudden confession. She gestured Stephen to stand as she cannot bend much because of her belly. He stood up and she hugged him tightly.

Herley- I have already given my life to you by marrying you~ I love you and will do the same till my last breathe. I cannot imagine my life without you and our baby. She touched her belly and so did Stephen.

Stephen- I love you my sugarplum~

Herley- I love you too my jujubee~

They shared a long kiss promising themselves to always stay together by each other's side and cherish their every moment in life.

[FROM THEIR MERE MEETING IN THE TERRACE TO THEIR PROMISE TO STICK WITH EACH OTHER TILL THE LAST BREATHE

- FAKE COINCIDENCES ]

***

Not expecting an epilogue!? Even I never planned to make one... but I wanted to. So here it is...

I hope you enjoy watching Fake Coincidences by BlogPhobic A.K.A Me :)

'FAKE COINCIDENCES' OFFICIALLY SIGNING OFF