CHAPTER 15 - LET'S TRAP HIM

HERLEY'S POV

We are still concluding the things in our head of the unsolved mystery which suddenly took place. I can only think of the girls who are always behind him but why will they help him to meet me. I was all confused and I looked at Stephen deeply in his thoughts. I kept my hand on his shoulder and he came back to reality.

HERLEY- What are you thinking?

STEPHEN- I want to know who used your phone and how do he know so many things. He might be stalking you or maybe me?

HERLEY- How do you know it's a boy? I said raising my eyebrows.

STEPHEN- I-I just feel that way and I am thinking it must be Steve. And he is the one to lock you in the storeroom too.

HERLEY- It's not Steve I am sure of it. Otherwise, he would not help you to meet me. I said with surety.

STEPHEN- You might be right but not Steve then who?

HERLEY- I don't have any idea to be honest. he sighed looking down but suddenly looked at me with an idea.

STEPHEN- I have a plan.

HERLEY- What plan?

STEPHEN- Let's trap him. He said smirking.

HERLEY- But how are we going to trap him?

STEPHEN- Simple! We will keep the phone back to where it is and hide in the corner to see if he will comeback to check your phone or not.

HERLEY- Great! let's do it. I want to know who it is and what is the motive of the person.

STEPHEN- OK! So let's keep the phone where it was and let's hide together.

We both went to a corner and hide. He was in front of me covering me and he made sure no one gets to know about our presence here. We waited for a while but there is still no one.

STEPHEN'S POV

Soon we saw my coach, Mr. Steans and Ms. Kale? holding hands and laughing. What is she doing here? Have Mr. Steans already confessed to her? Who knows? but they good look together. Finally he found his life partner. He took a lot of time unlike me. I have already found mine. I thought looking at Herley and smiled too see her trying to hide behind me. She is the only one for me and I will make sure we will always be together for our lives. She is too precious to lose.

They both went out without noticing the phone and we waited again. Soon it ended when I saw my dork friends Joy and Brane. But What are they doing here? They are talking and soon they noticed her phone.

JOY- Do you know even Ms. Kale likes me. She specially came here to watch my match.

BRANE- Yeah sure~ He said jokingly.

JOY- I am saying the truth, She don't like Mr. steans but me. He said confidently and me and Brane shook our head at him. He will never change.

BRANE- Hey look. I found a phone. Who would be so careless?

I looked at Herley and she was looking down. I patted her head.

STEPHEN- Don't worry they are just dorks. They say what comes in their empty brains. Don't mind them. I said with a assuring smile and she smiled back.

JOY- Oh it is of the girl who was saved by Stephen in the food court and he brought her today here as well.

BRANE- Oh right! I should give it back to Stephen and he will give it to her himself.

JOY- Good idea! Let's go now.

HERLEY'S POV

As they went by, we came out of the hiding spot. Our plan was miserably failed by his friends.

STEPHEN- Ah! they took the phone with them. These dorks! He spited out angrily at them.

HERLEY- It's fine my cute Jujubee. I said patting his back to calm him down.

STEPHEN- What did you call me? He asked widening his eyes.

HERLEY- Huh~ J-jujubee.... I said blushing at his intense stare on me.

STEPHEN- Jujubee? really my sugarplum~ now I was blushing hard that the red tint was definitely there on my cheeks.

HERLEY- S-Sugarplum?

STEPHEN- Why? You gave me a sweet name. Can't I give you one as well, my cute little sugarplum.

I shyly nodded as he hugged me and laughed lightly looking at my now red face.

STEPHEN- Is my sugarplum blushing? He asked teasingly and I snuggled more into his chest to hide my face and get rid of this embarrassment as soon as possible. He laughed more looking at my state.

I think he forgot about his friends and his anger is vanished now.

HERLEY- We could not find the person. So what shall we do now?

I asked looking up at him as we are still hugging.

STEHEN- Let's wait for his next steps and we will surely catch him next time if he tries to plan something.

HERLEY- Alright! Let's go now.

***

Author's note- Oh no! Will they be able to find the real culprit? Let's see, till then kindly like:)