CHAPTER 17 - WHAT?

STEPHEN'S POV

What the hell? Why are they here? Are they spying on us? Do they know about my relationship with Herley? My thoughts came to an end when they came both were literally shouting at each other.

JOY- YAH! BRANE, How dare you push me. He said brushing his hands.

BRANE- Really? Was it me who was laughing at his own jokes when we are in a secret mission.

JOY- But this doesn't mean you will push me and expose us.

BRANE- I NEVER PUSHED YOU! I JUST KEPT MY HAND IN YOUR MOUTH TO STOP THE NONSENSE FROM COMING OUT! BUT YOU WERE WIGGLING SO MUCH AND AT THE END I LEFT YOU BUT YOU FALL HARD JUST LIKE YOUR JOKES~

JOY- WHAT? NONSENSE? YOU CALLED MY JOKES NONSENSE?

BRANE- YES! BECAUSE THEY ARE! IT'S A FACT! RIGHT STEPHEN~ They both looked at me furiously and I got scared by their intense stare. I don't want to get in between their fight because I know at the end they will team up and shout at me only. But wait a damn minute! Why am I getting scared. Shouldn't I be the one angry at them for following me and peeking at me. These dorks think that their silly act will never get exposed. They are too foolish to fool me.

STEPHEN- Leave everything! And tell me what are you doing here? I said crossing my arms and staring intensely. Now, they look quite scared, I guess they really are spying, but if they know everything now then why are they not confronting us.

BRANE- W-We? N-No nothing. We just wanted to get some fresh air. So~ He said elbowing Joy.

JOY- Y-yeah...for fresh air not for you. He said as they were both scared of my intense glare but then they looked at Herley. Wait, Herley? I totally forgot that she was here all this time, I facepalmed myself, now she will come to know what clown friends I have. I looked at her and she was just watching the drama trying not to laugh. She looks cute though.

BRANE- Oh! H-Hi I am Brane. Stephen's friend. He said coming towards Herley but I stood in front of her to not let him come towards her. I don't know if I am being possessive but I don't want to be friends with Herley.

STEPHEN- What do you think you are doing? I said intensely looking at him.

JOY- BRO... We are not alone. We need to greet the one we not know. Basic manners, you know. He said slightly pushing me and went to her. Wow! the audacity of him to come and push me in front of my girl...Ahh! But what can I even do? It is not like they know about us.

JOY- HEY! I am Joy. I am the best player in the basketball team and every girl dies for my looks, even Ms. Kale. He said offering his hand and I know that this jerk is trying to flirt with her. He will never change. And what kind of introduction is this, isn't he ashamed of himself.

HERLEY- Hey Joy... I am Herley. Nice to know you. She said accepting the handshake. But what she said next make me want to just laugh my ass off. But isn't Ms. kale in a relationship with Mr. Steans.

JOY- W-What? How do you know? I think he needs to know the truth now. He is head over heels for her and one day he have to know the truth so why not today.

HERLEY- U-Umm~ I saw them holding hands and being all lovey-dovey in the school trip. So, I know about them.

JOY AND BRANE- WHAT? They shouted together making her flinch.

BRANE- Our coach is already in a relationship? I thought he is so shy to even talk to her but he was quite quick with his moves. I thought he will take almost a year to court her. Hmm~ I am impressed. Brane said while Joy was already in a corner whiping his non-existent tears which were in no mood to fall. We are so done with his drama but he~

JOY- So all this time she was cheating on me?

STEPHEN- Cheating? who?

JOY- Ms. Kale. He said and we all burst out laughing.

BRANE- HAHAHA!!! Joy are you insane? She might not even know about you being in the school and you are HAHAHA!!! I can't with you.

We were laughing while he just huffed looking at us.

JOY- I thought she liked me as she used to come and watch our matches? He said making a pout afterwards.

BRANE- She must have come for our coach. He said still laughing.

Soon we all calmed down and Joy looked at me. I think he is glaring, well you can't tell his emotions well, he is way too dramatic.

STEPHEN- What?

JOY- What are you doing here though? You said you have a practice. He said squinting his eyes and arms crossed.

BRANE- Yes Stephen. Why are you here? I looked at him having the same expression as joy have.

STEPHEN- M-me... hahaha I am here to take some fresh air too~ hehe... I said glancing at Herley and she was just looking down trying to avoid the conversation as much as possible.

JOY- Yeah~ we believe you. By the way, Herley What are you doing here? Isn't it the break time. She looked at him nervously, I think she is confused and scared at the same time.

HERLEY- Y-yeah! I came here to read. Only read! She said glancing at me. I know she can't lie to anyone, but why do they have to enquire her.

BRANE- Oh ok! Well nice to meet you Herley. He said smiling.

HERLEY- Nice to meet you too~ Brane... She said with a smile as well.

JOY- Alright guys! We have a practice now so we need to go. Bye Herley~

STEPHEN- But I need to-

BRANE- Yes let's go. They both grabbed both of my arms and pushed me with them.

I couldn't even meet her because of these dorks. My kiss is still pending. Ahh! I will surely kill them to break my kissing session for the second time. God!!! What friends have I got. But I am happy that they did not see us in the terrace in that position otherwise they would have figure out. Or have they?