CHAPTER 14 - IS IT REALLY A COINCIDENCE?

STEPHEN'S POV

I was going to her room to look for her. I knocked on the door but no one responded. So I called out her name but there was still no response.

I was going to go back but I saw her roommate coming towards her room.

STEPHEN- Hey Rhea, right? She stopped and looked at me and her eyes went wide probably because The Stephen is talking to her. I wish Herley could also react like that when we first but she didn't even knew me. Anyways, I continued. Do you know where Herley is right now?

RHEA- Y-Yes, she went to the girls washroom. But why?

STEPHEN- Thankyou~ I said without replying to her further and go to meet her, my happy pill.

I am waiting outside the washroom for her to come out but it has been 10 minutes already. Even if she is pooping, she should not take so much time. Is she really in there? I was in my own thoughts and then I got a message from Herley and I opened it at a speed of light. Come to the rooftop. I smiled widely and went there running.

I went there and found her back facing me admiring the view. I slowly went near her and back hugged her wrapping my arms around her waist. Before she could flinch I went near her ear and huskily said~

STEPHEN- It's me, relax. She was relaxed hearing my voice.

HERLEY- Congratulation for the win. Our school will bring victory home. She exclaimed still admiring the view and me back hugging her.

STEPHEN- The school won't just bring victory. They will also get to see a new couple. I said whispering in her ears sending chills through her spine.

HERLEY- (You can do it. It is not a big deal, we have done it before) I-I have a surprise for you.

STEPHEN- What is it? I exclaimed happily.

She made me loosen her grip from her and turned around now facing me. I was curiously waiting for her to speak but she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me near her and smashed her lips on mine. I was shocked at her brave move but soon gave in feeling her soft lips on mine. We were moving in sink and I started to take the lead and she did not mind and let me do what I want. It was just the movement of the lips and no involvement of the tongue. We were pouring our pure love into the kiss.

After a minute or two, we parted away and looked into each other.

HERLEY- D-Do you like the surprise? She said looking down, to which I felt overwhelmed for god knows what reason, maybe because of her love towards me. Even though she is shy but for me she tried to fight with it. I smiled seeing her all shy again.

STEPHEN- Like it? I love it. I exclaimed looking straight into her and she looked at me showing her purest smile. She is surely an angle, my angel.

HERLEY- But tell me one thing! Why are you suddenly here? I mean how did you find me cause no one knew I am here.

STEPHEN- You messaged me a while ago to come to the terrace right?

HERLEY- Me? no, I don't even have my phone. I forgot it in the basketball court accidentally.

STEPHEN- WHAT? But I got a message from you.

HERLEY- But I never messaged you.

STEPHEN- So who did? She shrugged her shoulders looking as confused as I am.

HERLEY- Let's go to the basketball court first. She suggested and we went there. Who would message me that too with her phone? I think there is something fishy going on.

HERLEY'S POV

We found my phone where I left it earlier. I opened my phone and there was a message send to Stephen using my phone. Who it must be? Why do the person know that I was in the rooftop? Why did he message Stephen? How do he know so much?

I looked at Stephen and he is as confused as I am. Is someone stalking us? How much do he know? Was he also with us when we were in the rooftop.

Are all the mis-happenings with me is just my fate or is it just a setup to stick me and Stephen together? I am now confused if all the things are really just a mere coincidence or a setup?

***

Author's note- Hey everyone! Who do you think messaged Stephen from Herley's phone? Kindly like if you like :)

By the way I just posted another story, Talking to the moon, I hope you will have a visit there too.