Chapter 2 - Sweet

It was pretty much early in the morning, the digital clock in Taehyung's room showed the numbers 6:45 am. He was all ready with his slightly damp hair being gelled and combed so his hair style would be maintained for the whole day.

Walking making sure all his windows and doors were locked, it would take him approximately three and half hour to get to Daegu, that's where it's his home town.

Taehyung's mother didn't want to leave her precious flower shop as she refused to live with Taehyung.

Closing his door he sighed and walked in the vacant hallway his shoes tapping on the tiled floor and it echoed in the extreme silence of the hallway.

Soon being on the third floor his parking lot, he walked towards his car only to find a figure leaning on his car.

"Finally you are here, you said you'd get out by six thirty or something, you are late" Jimin- Park Jimin the one who Taehyung claimed as his bestfriend to take of his office was already ready to open the door.

"Wait wait, you aren't coming" Taehyung said his hands raised up as he shook his head in complete denial.

"What the fuck?" Jimin gasped dramatically glaring at Taehyung, "I'm your bestfriend and the one you are gonna marry would need my approval or this is clearly objected by me"

Jimin pushed his classy sun glasses up to his hair making a direct eye contact with Taehyung who huffed and quarrelled with Jimin.

"Listen here you little chick, we aren't going" Taehyung shook his head, shooting a hardcore glare at Jimin.

"If we aren't going, you aren't going" Jimin huffed as he leaned on the car with his arms crossed.

The disagreement between them took thirty minutes and Taehyung gave up and now they were going to Daegu together to meet Taehyung's maybe future fianceé.

"Is he cute? Do you have any picture!?" Jimin questioned as looked at Taehyung who shook his head, the raven head's gaze was focused on the roads as he turned the driving wheel slightly.

"What the hell?" Jimin scoffed, taking Taehyung's phone which was in the compartment near the gear stick and opened it without any difficulties since Taehyung didn't have a lock on his phone.

"Damn" Jimin whispered actually not finding any photo of some boy rather than bunch of landscape pictures along with pretty skies.

"What if he isn't your kind of dude?" Jimin questioned as he took some selfies of his own and chose the best one and sent to his boyfriends them being Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok by Taehyung's phone itself.

"Then your friend is staying single" Taehyung said nonchalantly taking another turn now finally being on the highway.

"Don't you want to eat something? I already had a nice coffee my Hobi got up early and made it for me" Jimin said, chatting with Hoseok and Yoongi as he had created a quick group on Taehyung's phone.

"Nah, I texted eomma yesterday itself, she said she'd make me some breakfast" Taehyung glanced at Jimin who was busy giggling over something.

"Once you are done, delete the chats for my sake" Taehyung made a disgusted face getting hit by Jimin as they both chuckled.

They had parked the car for a while to stretch a bit as they swapped their positions now Jimin was driving while Taehyung had his phone in his hand calling his mother- which she picked up after a few rings.

"Hey Taehyung, did you reach sweetheart?"

Taehyung practically could feel his mother's happiness bubbling, her voice was ever so sweet and gentle with so much excitement and enthusiasm coated on it which made Taehyung instinctively smile as he answered.

"One more hour eomma, and I would be in your arms I really missed you" Taehyung sighed, hearing his mother say the same thing, it has been months since Taehyung last visited his mother.

"Jungkook is also really excited, he is literally jumping around like a little bunny" Ms. Kim whispered, ofcourse not wanting to be heard by Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at his mother being so mischievous.

"I'm excited to meet him too, he seemed sweet and yeah Jimin tagged along" Taehyung uttered and he literally heard his mother squeal loudly in utter happiness.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung smiling seeing his bestfriend so happy, there was this weird but not so weird glow on Taehyung's face and the never dropping smile that made Jimin satisfied about the raven head.

"You wanna talk to him? Jungkook-ie!" Ms. Kim questioned and without even waiting for the answer she called out for Jungkook later as Taehyung again heard the angelic sweet voice.

"Good morning hyung" Jungkook spoke from the other end and Taehyung chuckled hearing his mother squeal once again.

"Good morning, so I heard you were excited hmm?" Taehyung questioned slightly teasing the younger.

"Nu-uh"

Taehyung swore to God that, that was the cutest 'Nu-uh' he had heard in his whole life.

"Okay, I will see you in half hour?" There was a questioning sentence as Taehyung glanced at Jimin who returned the gaze shrugging quickly before focusing his gaze back to the road.

"Okay, bye. Have a safe ride"

"Bye" Taehyung said back as he cut the call sighed in unknown content looking at the sun which was already at his full form, the sky again looked pretty as Taehyung started to snap some more pictures and again the best of all was his new wallpaper.

"What's his age?" Jimin randomly questioned, taking another swift turn and they were now on the street where Taehyung lived all his life.

"Twenty-three" Taehyung answered, looking around the very much familiar place, there were a few changes here and there but the déjà vu hitting him hard.

Jimin just hummed, now parking in the side space of Taehyung's house.

Finally maybe Taehyung was going to start a new chapter of his life or a whole book two.