Chapter 5 - Suprise

An excited giggle slipped past Jungkook's lips for the nth time making Ms. Kim glance at the excited male who was jumping around preparing for lunch.

"Taehyung hyung doesn't like spicy" Jungkook mumbled to himself and chewed on his lower lip adding less spice and more flavours.

"Jungkook-ie does Taehyung know about that you are visiting him?" Ms. Kim questioned seeming as she wasn't much bothered.

"Nu-uh" Jungkook giggled and stirred the black bean sauce tossing it around making sure that the onions are cooked properly, "He said yesterday that he always eats in canteen, so I'm gonna suprise hyung"

"Oh, so that's the reason his phone was busy yesterday" Ms. Kim clicked her tougue shaking her head, glancing at the younger whose whole face had turned red.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, he remembers how Taehyung has had asked for his number a week ago when Taehyung visited him for the first time. Since then both of them have been texting throughout the day and calling at night talking about their day.

The younger of the two was less of a talker, though Jungkook tried to get free with Taehyung, the raven head had always been kind of comfort for Jungkook. The older always talked more and Jungkook actually didn't expect it.

Taehyung's first impression always came of as a rude and straightforward person who doesn't talk much. Well that's almost true the only people Taehyung speaks well to is his bestfriend Jimin and the male's boyfriends, his mother and his friends from high-school, them being Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin both of them were happily married.

In all one needs to pass Taehyung's vibe check to get close to him.

And Jungkook knew about all those people Taehyung adored and talked to, Taehyung would tell him a lot of things that would make Jungkook giggle and laugh at every two minutes.

Taehyung made Jungkook's day literally everyday, everytime they talked they felt closer and Jungkook wanted to meet the older in person and suprise him.

Hopping on his steps Jungkook packed the hot black bean noodles along with spring onion kimichi in a tiffens and looked at Ms. Kim with his big eyes silently asking for permission.

"Go you little bunny, you need to ask for a permission to meet my son" Ms. Kim chuckled as patted the golden haired male's head as Jungkook dashed off to his room to get ready

"What to wear? What to wear?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows seeing his monochromatic themed closet which only consisted of blue, blacks, greys and white.

"Blue shirt and black ripped jeans, that's it", he huffed and took out the navy blue shirt and black ripped jeans which were ripped at his right knee and left thigh area.

Getting ready and getting out of the house, he had travelled through the train waiting in the train, he checked the weather app on his phone it said that Seoul is too dusty and humid today.

Thankfully Jungkook had a mask with himself, his social anxiety had spiked up quite a few times being in a crowded place. He hated being in crowd where everyone was ofcourse minding their own business but still somehow Jungkook thought they were judging him.

He had straighten his shirt quite a few times and patted his hair so that his hair wouldn't stick up and he turns out to be the laughing stock.

Finally standing in front of Taehyung's work place, he stared at the building in awe for a few minutes.

'Taehyung hyung works here!?'

Jungkook's jaw was hanging in mid air and ofcourse a few people glanced at him because he was standing right in front of the entrance gawking at the glass covered building.