Chapter 36 - Ring

Silence surrounded the couple who were all wrapped up in eachother's arms, not a single word being exchanged between them still they seemed to be contented just hearing the regular breathing intakes and outs of breath.

There was a silver of sound of sheets getting rubbed to eachother as the younger of the two shifted a bit his ear now resting against the older's chest smiling when the familiar thumps of heartbeats drummed into his ears, a silent assurance that the person he was laying was right here with him.

"I like listening to your heartbeats, they somehow seem to calm me" Jungkook whispered now wanting to talk any louder that would disturb that serenity of silence around them with the warm rays of sun peeking through the thin gap between the curtains seemed to just add the finishing touch.

It really felt heaven on earth to Jungkook.

The older burst into chuckles which reverberated his chest and the male who had his head laid on it sighed in utter content feeling the calmness flood into his senses as his ears kept drumming with the deep chuckles which left the plump lips of Taehyung's.

There was again silence as Jungkook enjoyed the heartbeats tuning in his ears, he chew on his lips as he stared at his bandage wrapped palm, "Hyungie, I'm sorry again" he whispered.

"There is absolutely nothing you should be sorry about I'm saying this again, having a outlet is completely fine but not to an extent that would hurt my precious little bun, yeah?" Taehyung whispered just as Jungkook did looking raising slightly as he looked down at the younger and wound his arm around the other male's waist pulling him up so they were now face to face.

The words Taehyung had planned to next say seemed to disappear as he kept staring in Jungkook's hazel eyes which had these beautiful specks of umber shooting out from the pupil while surrounded with the olive green outline, it looked like a evergreen lively forest.

Forests seemed to look so beautiful when looked from a distance, but when one enters inside those forests there is hazards of illness or even death on every step, even sunlight couldn't lighten up the grounds covered with the tree leaves, forest is dangerous and so are these forest irises Taehyung was looking right into.

Jungkook was sweetly harmful, the male definitely had tons of secrets piled up, maybe Taehyung's sixth sense or either the gut feeling that always rings like alarm bells in his mind whenever something unusual happens considering Jungkook.

But Taehyung couldn't help but get drawn to the warmness Jungkook's hold held and the serenity he feels whenever he finds Jungkook's breaths mingling with him, nothing... absolutely nothing tops the tingling sensations that run all over Taehyung's body when Jungkook soft lips brush against his just for a second as if the touch was testing the waters before diving in.

There is something about the build up Jungkook creates before he dives in for a kiss, the kiss surely means something there are these weirdly pleasing feels Taehyung get's when Jungkook softly nugged his nose as if trying to get him out of his daze- the daze Jungkook himself made him fall in.

"What are you doing to me bun?" Taehyung voiced out his hand reaching up as his fingers got tangled with the mess of the younger's golden hair which was all curling around the edges because of not being brushed and styled, Jungkook looked adorable though.

"I'm just loving you as much as I can" Jungkook answered with a giggle, almost unknown of the turmoil he had made in Taehyung's belly as the older felt those seemingly all fictional butterflies flapping around.

"How much do you love me?" He again questioned his forefinger curling a strand of Jungkook's hair before combing his fingers through the strands undoing the small knots as delicately he could do.