Chapter 17 - Glance

The trees and buildings were passing by and Jungkook was literally jumping on his seat being all excited, it was his first date afterall.

"It's already been one hour! When will we reach hyungie!?" Jungkook questioned more like exaggerated looking at Taehyung who glanced at the younger shaking his head, he turned the driving wheel taking a swift turn later.

"It's only been fifteen minutes" Taehyung quickly glanced at his wrist watch and answered, he heard Jungkook rambling about how the time is on purpose going slow or something like that.

"But I already want to meet the puppies and kittens" Jungkook pouted, he looked out of the window resting his elbow on the window sill and supported his head by his fist sighing.

"Another fifteen minutes bun" Taehyung said as he took another swift turn, later the road was straight so leaned back and calmly drived his car.

Well, their date was on something called as 'Dog-Cat Hill', it was sad that owners of the dogs and puppies would leave their pets on that hill letting them live on their own. Soon enough the hill was accumulated with a lot of dogs and even cats making it a good place for people who would like to play with them and feed them.

Taehyung had already brought a few big packets of dog and cat food for the poor wordless beings who actually deserve the world.

"Can I play some songs please?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to ask pretty" Taehyung chuckled, he glanced at Jungkook seeing the familiar redness bloomed around Jungkook's pale cheeks.

"You look beautiful today, I think you should know that" Taehyung said and glanced at the younger again seeing the red hue deepening.

"You look ethereal as always" Jungkook praised back, he looked at Taehyung who was already looking forward towards the road turning the driving wheel when necessary.

White was surely Taehyung's colour— wait, every colour is Taehyung's colour actually, the older looks good everything and there is no doubt in it.

The white comparatively loose shirt was complimenting Taehyung's tanned skin so much that Jungkook wouldn't be surprised that he was caught staring, the strands of raven hair all over Taehyung's forehead which looked messy but still somehow seemed to look presentable.

Kim Taehyung was an art of God, the almighty God must have spent handful of his precious time just to make an masterpiece of a person like Taehyung.

Jungkook believes this.

"You're staring" Taehyung chuckled, another glance at Jungkook and the younger was still staring at him.

The older's cheeks seemed to tint pink, he cleared his throat and sniffed. He released a deep breath but the shy pink hue over his cheeks seemed to only deepen as long as Jungkook kept staring him with a lazy smile on his lips.

"You know? I had a crush on you" Jungkook blurted out, he bit on his lower lip seeing Taehyung actually blushing furiously because of him, the thought made him giggle.

"Well you used to find me handsome I know that, didn't knew you had a crush on me though" Taehyung said, he was trying hard to show his face to younger as he cupped his jaw with his fingers rubbing there, he frowned slightly feeling the stubble grown around his jaw.

"I still find you very handsome and I still do have a crush on you, it feels so dreamy" Jungkook giggled, he continued to stare at the older with his big bambi like eyes trying to concentrate on feature of the older.

"Well thank you, I guess?" Taehyung chuckled, he glanced at Jungkook once again seeing the younger staring at him with eyes shimmering in adoration and admiration.