Chapter 32 - Eyes

The spark that was previously seemed to electrify Taehyung's body had turned into a full blown fire, his body seemed heated with all his senses hyperaware as he walked towards his darling sweetness his bare feet paddling against the cold tiled floor.

With every step he took the he could feel the burn that entrenched in his skin, he wanted to be closer to Jungkook he wanted to get melted in Jungkook's embrace.

He felt like a virgin all over again, he felt that he hasn't touched anyone in his life ever as his hand reached out now enough close to held the younger's fingers as their fingers intertwined together tightly.

It was something different, something he hasn't felt ever his fingers were tightly locked with Jungkook's, a mere touch from Jungkook and all his thoughts seem to tame down with only one thing that kept going on in his mind throughout everything.

What was Jungkook doing to him?

"Taehyung hyung" Jungkook called out for him, and he felt like he hasn't heard enough of his name rolling out of Jungkook's tougue and tumbling out of his pretty lips.

And Taehyung was still in his own daze with his gaze stuck on their intertwined fingers, he marvelled at the fact that Jungkook's fingers fit so perfectly with his.

"You are just so perfect..." Taehyung trailed off as he hovered over Jungkook as the younger leaned back letting the older lay over him.

Those pitch black irises trailed all over Jungkook's face taking in every detail of the enchanting face, the prettiest doe eyes glistening with liveliness and the light hazel eyes were so intrusive that Taehyung's eyes squinted trying to look over those pretty eyes before his gaze moved downwards to that cute nose, those puffy cheeks slpashed with a hue of pink and going more towards the south Taehyung's gaze just stuck there.

His gaze stuck over the swollen parted lips that let out soft pants.

"Beautiful, you are just so beautiful my bun" Taehyung mumbled out utterly in daze, he saw the lower lip that he loved having between his lips being pulled in and being chewed on with those utterly adorable bunny like teeth.

There Taehyung profound something new about the younger's face, there was a sacred mole placed right on the underside of his lower lip hiding away that beauty mark from everyone.

"You are so pure that it makes my trembling hands to touch you in a way no one has ever and no one will ever, you don't know what you do to me Jeon Jungkook, everytime I try to cease myself trying not to bring out the monster inside me, the monster that..." Taehyung paused briefly licking over his lips wetting them seeing Jungkook's eyes follow his tougue movement, "Completely wants to ruin you" he almost growled.

Jungkook moaned and when he came back into his senses he blushed scarlet red looking away embarrassed about the fact that he had let out that oddly dirty sounding sound just because of what Taehyung spoke, that voice which sounded scary aroused him with heat growing between his legs.

"Look at me my pretty boy" Taehyung slurred, his voice so melodic that Jungkook had to briefly close his eyes before he turned his head towards the older opening his eyes.

"Your eyes tell..." Taehyung again trailed off as he looked deep into the younger's eyes there was a swirling of innocence but the way those pure eyes seemed to lure him with the sheer layer of lust they had.