Chapter 44 - Classical

The melodic rich tunes of the classical jazz music filled the whole room with the deep voices resonating around creating a mesmerizing harmony and Taehyung hummed along it cheekily smiling at Jungkook who wasn't happy with the music that was playing around.

"How can you even like this? It's so bald and I'm seriously sleepy" Jungkook complained, his eyes squinting towards Taehyung who started to sing louder than before.

"Baby bun, just dive into this music my love, it's so peaceful to hear these tunes." Taehyung said walking towards his fiancé and back hugging the male who was washing the dishes just after they were done with their dinner.

"I'd rather enjoy some pop music." Jungkook sighed, his head tilted towards the side with eyes closing briefly as he felt the older man's hot breath fanning over his skin which was as always covered with marks Taehyung occasionally left on his skin— Taehyung never left his neck unmarked there was at least one mark over his neck or either around his shoulders.

And Jungkook wouldn't lie, he loved seeing those dark bruises on his skin and the sensation of them being carved on his skin.

"H-hyungie, my neck already seems like a swarm of bees have attacked it and you are doing it again." Jungkook whimpered, gasping when the warm slippery tongue flattened over his heated and bruised skin a soft moan left his lips when his skin was sucked along with the familiar tingles that rushed through his veins making goosebumps rise on his skin.

"Stop feeling so soft on my tongue and smelling so good then also stop making these pretty sounds also you could just stop letting out these tempting whimpers, maybe then your neck would not look like a swarm of bees have attacked it." Taehyung whispered, his lips dragging along Jungkook's skin leaving random pecks and licks hearing his fiancé let out soft moans and he felt Jungkook shift back completely leaning on his body.

"Taehyung-ie hyungie hyung~ stop doing this, it's making me feel all tingly down there." Jungkook moaned out, pressing himself closer to Taehyung, fumbling his hands to remove his rubber gloves.

A long whine left Jungkook when Taehyung didn't hold him anymore he turned back and glared at Taehyung clearly showing how pissed he was about Taehyung pulling back— something that hasn't been happening for days as they have went further than just Taehyung marking his neck and them sucking eachother off or getting off together.

Taehyung doesn't stop when he starts, so why did he do it now?

"What? You told me to stop and I did, so why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung said, raising his arms in the air with his head tilting slightly, seeing Jungkook's left eye twitch. 

"Seriously hyung?" 

"What?"

"Nothing, go and sleep. Good night." Jungkook sighed and started to get back to cleaning the dishes hearing Taehyung bark off a laugh which caused him to roll his eyes while his hands added pressure to clean the pot, looking back when he heard Taehyung's phone go off.

"Who is it?" He casually questioned the older hearing Taehyung sigh.

"Eomma." Taehyung answered, his gaze rising up seeing Jungkook turn his back again as if he didn't hear anything and continued to wash the dishes.

Another long sigh slipped past Taehyung's lips as he accepted the call and sat on the couch, "Hey eomma, how are you?" He questioned, his eyes getting fixed on his lover seeing Jungkook's head tilt a bit and from the months Taehyung has known his fiancé, he knows the younger is listening to this conversation and for the very reason he kept the call on speaker.

"I'm fine Tae, how are you… and my bunny?" 

Her withering voice was heard and Taehyung could see Jungkook visibly flinch when he was mentioned by the lady. "I am doing fine and about your bunny, why didn't you ask him yourself?" He chuckled, wanting to create a light atmosphere.