Chapter 24 - Cook

Sundays are a blessing from God, it's all peaceful for the people who don't work or have a certified holiday— a weekend rest a few may call that.

Taehyung absolutely loved Sundays, nothing could ever be compared to this day throughout the week as he planned to sleep all day today or roll around the bed like a pig does in the mud.

"Hyungie, get up now it's almost noon" Jungkook whined as he tired to push Taehyung away from himself.

Well, Taehyung wanted to sleep all day ofcourse, but he had also added Jungkook to the addition as he cocooned the younger in his arms.

"Have some rest sweetness" Taehyung smiled at the younger only to pout when the younger shot him a heated glare, "Why so angry my sweet baby?" Taehyung whined nuzzling his head in Jungkook's neck leaving soft pecks on the skin.

"Because I'm hungry, I need food" Jungkook grumbled he gasped when Taehyung hovered over him in a swift motion, but to his slight disappointment the older reached out for his phone laying back again resting his head on the younger's chest.

"What do you want to eat? Today is rest day no one cooks" Taehyung said rubbing his cheek on Jungkook's chest as he unlocked his phone with his finger he closed his eyes in embarrassment when he heard a gasp in the silence of their room.

The redness immediately spread on Jungkook's face seeing his picture on the home screen of the older's phone, it was the picture taken back then when they were going to Taehyung's apartment— the one Taehyung lied about saying that his eomma told him to click pictures of Jungkook.

"What you'd want to eat?" Taehyung cleared his throat, he scrolled through the Foodpanda express as his eyes roamed around the exotic dishes.

"Nu-uh, I will cook food" Jungkook this time successfully pushed Taehyung from him but alas he was wasn't as quick enough because Taehyung grabbed his elbow and pulled him back.

Jungkook yelped as he clutched on Taehyung's shoulder, his eyes wide and breath ragged. He could hear his heart thunding in his chest laying above Taehyung.

"Sweetness, let's rest for today" Taehyung brought his hand up and tugged a bunch of Jungkook's hair behind the younger's ear his hand staying there playing with the ear muscle.

"No, I'm cooking you always ate food outside before I want to feed you homemade food now, I like seeing you enjoying whatever I cook" Jungkook huffed, he pouted as he looked down at Taehyung with his eyes shining making the older groan and mumble a 'okay, anything you want'.

"I'll cook some tteokbokki with chinese wide glass noodles— oh, wait we don't have wide glass noodles" Jungkook facepalmed, he rested his head on Taehyung's chest later snuggling closer when the older started pressing his finger tips against his scalp.

"I'll get some, until then you keep everything ready" Taehyung said with a sigh accompanying, sitting up when Jungkook rolled off him.

"First we need to brush our teeth" Jungkook said as he wrapped his fingers around the older's wrist and pulled him towards the bathroom.

Brushing their teeth together, they goofed around bumping shoulders with eachother letting their muffled laughs echo around the grey tilted walls of the bathroom.

It took probably half hour to get ready as Taehyung was now dressed in a navy blue sweater with beige coloured trousers, he let his hair fall down on his forehead, he grabbed the keys and walked out of the room.

He caught a glimpse of Jungkook who was getting all the ingredients ready on the table, still wearing his night clothes which conducted of a loose white t-shirt which was almost slipping down his shoulder and a pair of loose black shorts that reached his knees.