Chapter 3 - Crush

He loved this scent, this feeling- Taehyung absolutely loves it, the flowery scent combined with the homey scent and the breakfast which was being prepared.

Taehyung's home gave off a vintage vibe, everything being in shades of brown with the off-white coloured walls, there were white rose flowers placed in a vase. Everything here was aesthetic from the sofa to the kitchen, his mother did a excellent job on the interior along with the exterior which also had off-white walls with creepers climbing on them.

"Oh Taehyung-ie"

Taehyung was engulfed in a hug as soon as he stepped inside his home by his mother, as the raven head held his mother's petite figure tightly in his embrace.

"I missed you so much eomma" Taehyung mumbled hearing his mother release a broken chuckle as she was already in tears seeing her son after months.

"I know, my son. I missed my bear too" Ms. Kim stood on her tip toes and placed a chaste kiss on her son's temple.

Backing away the lady smiled at her son and pulled him in the kitchen, as Taehyung's eyes glanced away from his mother to a figure standing in the mid kitchen with a spatula in his hand.

"Meet Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook meet my son Kim Taehyung" Ms. Kim bounced on her feet being so excited about introducing Jungkook to her son that she didn't acknowledge the figure- him being Jimin, who nonchalantly trailed behind Taehyung.

Jungkook raised his head up hearing his name an immediate blush coating his cheeks which were previously pale seeing his crush standing in front of him.

Jungkook's crush, Taehyung was his crush. It started when he entered the Kim residence for the first time due to Ms. Kim being a kind lady. Jungkook was particularly a homeless and worked in the flower shop and slept on the park bench even though he had a degree and was a graduate, life had went pretty rough on him since childhood itself.

Ms. Kim had found out that Jungkook was sleeping on the park bench, and offered the younger to live with her. The younger had politely denied saying that he didn't want to be a burden, and Ms. Kim had no other option but to hire Jungkook as her house helper also along with him being delivery boy of the flowers from her flower shop.

The day Jungkook had laid his eyes on the photo, of Taehyung being hugged by his mother with both of them smiling fully with their same kind of box like smile, Jungkook couldn't help but always glance at the only photo every time he passes by it.

While having a talk, Jungkook had casually questioned about the male in the photo and Ms. Kim had practically told him the stories of her son and everything about it.

The lady noticed that that young man would always question about her son, his interest about knowing Taehyung, always staying close to her whenever she is on call with her son, caught her attention, until she couldn't keep her curiosity and asked Jungkook about it.

Then Jungkook had admitted that he felt Taehyung was absolutely handsome and the way he keeps himself according to her words really caught his interest.

And Ms. Kim didn't let this opportunity slide as she put a proposal of if Jungkook wanted to marry Taehyung ofcourse after actually knowing eachother personally.

Jungkook had almost denied the proposal feeling too much of a burden, until Ms. Kim had assured him that it wasn't anything like that and she wouldn't do anything against Taehyung's will.

Talking about Taehyung, he felt like he hasn't ever seen someone so pretty as Jungkook in his whole life, Jungkook was handsome along with cute no doubt, his big doe like eyes were shining as they were light brown, his golden hair felt so pleasing on his head with it being messed.

The chubby cheeks of the younger which was flaming red, the pinkish lips parted in utter shock with the two front teeth poking out of the little gap of his parted lips.

Taehyung now exactly knew why his mother must call Jungkook a bunny.

'Cause Jungkook was a extremely cute bunny- a human bunny one might say, he was absoulte definition of cute with the large, almost twice his size black sweat shirt he had wore that were rolled up his to his elbows exposing his milky white skin.

"Wow I like your hair which dye?" Jimin said walking close to Jungkook and patting the younger's golden hair, also snapping Taehyung out of his previous daze.

"I-it's natural" Jungkook whispered, his gaze travelling down towards the bacon and he turned off the stove serving the fried bacons on the already prepared plates.

"Natural? It's really rare like almost non existent among korean people" Taehyung spoke equally suprised as he shared a look with his bestfriend.

"Actually, his eye colour also light" Jimin hummed looking at Taehyung, "I approve your marriage my bestfriend"

"Shut up Jimin, you- actually we don't even know him" Taehyung said, receiving a solid hit from his mother on his back making him wince.

The raven head glanced at Jungkook who was looking at his feet and fiddling with his fingers, making Taehyung click his tougue.

"I didn't mean it in that way, I hope you know that Jungkook?"

Jungkook almost shivered hearing Taehyung saying his name in that deep voice the raven head possessed, he just nodded his head not being able to utter any words.

"I'm hungry~" Jimin whined dragging his feet towards Taehyung and rested his head on the raven head's chest, whining for food.

"Why the hell are you clinging on me, you know I don't like it much" Taehyung pushed Jimin away lightly, as the male huffed and looked at Ms. Kim with a pout.

"Aww, Jimin-ie I'm so sorry, I was just excited to introduce Taehyung and Jungkook, my child" she opened her arms and Jimin embraced the lady sticking his tougue out towards Taehyung who sighed and rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't seem to like clingy people" Jungkook mumbled to him, chewing on his bottom lip, his fingers turning on small fist, shifting on his feet.

"Jungkook-ie?"

"Yes?" Jungkook looked up at Ms. Kim who smiled at him.

"Come on sweetheart, serve the plates" Ms. Kim said, as she helped Jungkook to set up the plates on the table whereas Taehyung and Jimin had went to freshen up a bit.

The breakfast went fairly well, while Taehyung and Jimin were complimenting the food, they both were told that Jungkook himself had prepared all the food with Ms. Kim helping him.

"So Taehyung, Jungkook do you guys want to talk in private?" Ms. Kim asked looking at the two who were sitting besides eachother.

"Okay" Taehyung said, gulping some water standing up and placing his dish in the sink.

"I'm upstairs, you can join once you are done" Taehyung said, his eyes on Jungkook whose cheeks were puffed out with the amount of food he had stuffed in his small mouth.

The golden haired male nodded his head and turned forwards eating his food faster making Jimin and Ms. Kim chuckle.

Jungkook once was done with his breakfast he should up and placed the plate in the sink as he washed it along with Taehyung's plate, getting shy for no reason before he made his way towards the room he was living in on first floor which was Taehyung's previous room.

"I really want them to be together" the lady spoke as she was purposely eating her breakfast slowly along with Jimin

Jimin looked Ms. Kim smiling, "I wish for that too, Taehyung really needs to warm up"