Chapter 4 - Consider

Licking over his lips, Jungkook knocked on the room door- the room he was currently staying in, he heard a slight voice which was probably Taehyung giving him the permission to enter.

Jungkook's heart thunded in his chest as he took a deep breath turning the knob of the door and entering the room, closing it behind creating a slight sound.

The raven head brought his attention towards Jungkook, he smiled at the younger who seemed excessively shy, the way Jungkook's cheeks were constantly covered with a red hue showed it all.

'He is so freaking cute!'

Taehyung thought and shook his own head weirded out by all this- all this as in him finding Jungkook really cute.

Ofcourse Jungkook was extremely cute (in Taehyung's opinion), the younger's eyes were really big from the average asian eyes, they looked like bambi, everytime Jungkook looked at Taehyung during the breakfast, the older couldn't help but look back at him.

Much to Taehyung's dismay, Jungkook would advert his gaze on his food. The way Jungkook's ears turned red when their hands had accidentally brushed together was very well noticed by the older.

"You didn't have to actually knock, but come sit" Taehyung spoke in a soft voice, he predicted that Jungkook must be really shy and might want him to use a softer tone. The poor younger seemed like he was going to faint and Taehyung definitely didn't wanted to get beaten up by his mother for hurting her favourite kid.

Well, while having their breakfast Ms. Kim wouldn't just shut up about how cute, well-behaved and gentleman Jungkook was. She had also claimed Jungkook as her most favourite kid- yes her favourite above Taehyung.

Though Taehyung was low-key jealous of the statement made by his mother, he could clearly see how happier she sounded while speaking about Jungkook who was silently eating his made breakfast.

Taehyung was really glad that Jungkook took good care of his mother while he wasn't here.

Jungkook sat on the bed, peaking at Taehyung through his thick lashes seeing the older male sitting with a pillow in his embrace having a gentle smile.

"First of all, I really want to thank you for taking care of eomma-" Taehyung started and got cut off when Jungkook squeaked.

"I-I'm sorry, bu-but she is the one who took care of me" Jungkook blushed heavily, biting his lips actually having a conversation with his crush.

"Ah" Taehyung spoke, he really wanted to question about the 'squeak like sound' Jungkook makes. He didn't want to offend the younger in any way, so he thought he'd rather question about it to his mother later.

"Okay, so umm..." Taehyung was going to question something else when remembered his mother telling him that Jungkook likes him or something similar to that.

"You like me? Like like me or just like me?" Taehyung knew there were a lot of 'like' in his sentence but he actually didn't knew how else he should have spoken out his words.

"N-not like like you, but I've heard that you are a good man from aunty" Jungkook lied through his teeth, he definitely liked Taehyung a lot but didn't want to make the older feel weird.

"Well I'm a good man" Taehyung shrugged, as he squezzed the pillow in his arms tighter and later stuffed his face in the pillow, that damn thing was smelling amazing something like peaches and cream.

"I need to ask eomma what brand of fabric softener she uses, this pillow smells amazing" Taehyung spoke once he had removed his face out of the pillow.

Taehyung was actually concerned about Jungkook whose whole face had turned red, with his eyes blown wide.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung questioned holding the pillow closer to himself.

"Ye-yeah" No, you literally are complementing my choice of perfume and snuggling into my pillow, I'M DEFINITELY NOT OKAY!

Jungkook his lip not to scream all those unsaid words on Taehyung's face, he was trying hard to to emit a squeal and jump around like a bunny seeing Taehyung cuddling and sniffing his pillow.

"Coming back to the actual topic, my mother really likes you and I won't lie..." Taehyung trailed off creating a mess in Jungkook's heart, the poor younger couldn't even hear his heartbeat anymore, everything around him seemed blurry except the handsome face of Taehyung.

"But I might consider this, like I am considering this" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who seemed lost.

The younger was ofcourse lost, he couldn't believe that Taehyung was actually considering this marriage or setting up together or whatever one might call it. He had a sleepless last night while thinking about all the possibilities of Taehyung rejecting the proposal, why would such a well settled bachelor would consider marrying or dating a loser who is a mere house helper in his mother's house?

"Wh-why?" Jungkook questioned in a small voice, his fingers fiddling together as he blinked his eyes not wanting to tear up like a baby.

"As far as I have heard about you, you seem a nice guy and practically my mother's top favorite, if she has proposed me this giving me the chance I really don't want to leave it, I know she wouldn't try to set me up with some bad person" Taehyung sighed, looking up at the ceiling, he gulped trying to figure out why was he so damn attracted to Jungkook even though it's been just few hours that they have been together under the same roof.

It wasn't just his mother's choice or him trusting his mother to go off with Jungkook, it was for Jungkook that Taehyung was ready to accept this. He wanted Jungkook in his life for some reason he felt the need to be around Jungkook.

Jungkook was very smaller than Taehyung compared to their body structure, the lose sweatshirt the younger had wore made him look even more tinier, his doe eyes about which Taehyung couldn't stop to think about, those light brown almost hazel irises were one of the most enchanting feature of Jungkook's face.

He felt this need to protect Jungkook, to keep the younger safe under his wing, wanting to cherish him. He had heard that Jungkook didn't have a great life, and it made Taehyung more cautious about the younger wanting to make the bunny like human the happiest person alive.

"Tha-thank you" Jungkook stuttered out as all his previous words and Taehyung found it weirdly very adorable.

"Don't be, it's not only for you but me too" Taehyung hesitantly patted the younger's hair, seeing the coat of blush again spreading over Jungkook's cheeks deepen in it's colour.

There was something about Jungkook's blushing, that made Taehyung's heart do something- something which felt nice.

Both of them had descended through the stairs, and Taehyung looked at his mother who seemed eager to know their decision.

"Well I'm considering this, also Jungkook is" Taehyung uttered and later was tackled by a hug given by Jimin who was very happy seeing Taehyung letting someone in whereas Ms. Kim had engulfed Jungkook in her arms being absolutely happy.

"I'm so glad Jungkook-ie, my son would surely give you all the happiness you deserve" Ms. Kim spoke as she softly pecked Jeonguk's temple.

The golden haired male's eyes watered, he was all his life deprived from love. Being left on the porch of a orphanage right after he was born, never being chosen by any set of parents having to live a miserable life after he had grown up and decided to leave the orphanage for good.

Jungkook hadn't excepted to be cared for, Ms. Kim made him feel like how a mother's embrace would feel like now she let her son to take of him. He was glad that he had decided to enter the flower shop to look out for some work.

Because Jungkook didn't only find a work, he found a mother and maybe also a future.