Chapter 57 - Grow

Taehyung very well knew he was being watched as he peacefully with some classic music playing in the background did his work, typing over the keyboard fixing the errors the intern made in her report— it was just a practice for her and he was surprised to see her skills getting better with every attempt.

Apart from that, again he was very well aware of his favorite pair of doe eyes staring at him from behind a wall, hideously.

Sighing Taehyung looked at the wall not seeing anything anymore, so he called out, "darling? My love, come here please."

Jungkook peaked out again, his golden hair adorably falling over his shiny doe eyes as he squinted his eyes, raising his eyebrows. He hasn't even been a meter near Taehyung's presence because of course it was his punishment day today.

Sunday arrived way sooner than it actually had to.

"I'm cold, I need cuddles baby." Taehyung smiled at the younger seeing him getting out from behind the walls, wearing his adorable blue skirt with box plates, paired with an oversized black sweater.

"Promise that you won't do no nothing." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his feet on the floor.

"Do what?" Taehyung questioned, acting innocent, "I just want my finacé to cuddle me."

"You…" Jungkook squinted his eyes, "don't remember?" His voice held doubt.

"Remember what? Am I supposed to know something?" Taehyung again raised a question, looking as if trying to remember something seeing Jungkook smile at him and skip his way towards and plop himself on his lap and get comfortable.

"Nothing! You have nothing to remember." Jungkook gave a wide smile, before adjusting the skirt around his thighs, flattening the plates down.

Now, he had a lot of skirts his parents bought for him, they knew he liked them from the very start and he let his mother spoil him with all the pretty clothes— because that's what parents do right? Also they were rich enough and it was all their love over him so he accepted all the love.

He even gave Taehyung a full on fashion show with every piece of clothing he got, receiving endless whistles and praises.

Never in his life Jungkook has been so happy.

It was like he was living his dream life and he enjoyed it very much.

"Baby…" Taehyung whispered, feeling Jungkook jolt against his body as his hand slipped over the pale thighs of his fiancé, "I haven't forgotten you know."

Squeaking, Jungkook tried to get up before he could actually succeed, he was pulled but with his back meeting Taehyung's chest with a soft bump, face heating when he felt Taehyung's breath ticking over his left ear.

"I'm going to be kind with my baby of course," He whispered, right against Jungkook's ear raising all the goosebumps over the younger's skin alive, "so, tell me which punishment you want to choose."

"Hyu-hyungie." Jungkook whined, trying to get away from Taehyung, heart thundering in his chest, he should have been well aware of Taehyung's act, the warmth over his thigh was getting higher and higher, pushing his skirt back and he squeaked again and placed his both his hand over that large palm holding it from traveling upwards.

"Blind fold? Getting your wrists tied together? Touching yourself in front of me?" All the suggestions were questions, breathed right against his ear, with a teasing tip of tongue tracing over the shallows and curves of his outer ear.

"No-none?"

"If that's your answer, then it's no kissing at all for two months, I wouldn't even touch you."