Chapter 23 - Liability

Sighing Jungkook came out of the bathroom while wiping his face with the towel, he had took another shower still his lower parts felt sticky, now dressed in his black t-shirt and shorts he looked around the room not finding Taehyung.

A pout adorned his lips as he thought about Taehyung leaving for his office without bidding him a good bye, he huffed and walked out with a towel over his head softly rubbing his hair.

Walking out of the room he heard some voices which made him smile as he recognised the voice, he walked faster seeing Jimin laying on the couch in the living room while shooting a heated glare towards Taehyung who was preparing something.

"Remember two cubes of sugar, half teaspoon of honey and then add the green tea powder in it or you are dead alien" Jimin's nostrils flared as he said his words.

"Shut up you chick, I know" Taehyung grumbled rolling his eyes, he rolled up his black shirt sleeves he was now wearing along with his grey trousers since his white turtle neck along with his previously worn trousers were stained with Jungkook's cum.

"Oh, hey Jungkook" Jimin waved at the younger male, he chuckled when Jungkook's cheek had immediately turned red as he waved back at Jimin after taking the towel away from his head in a swift moment holding it in his other hand.

"So how have you been?" Jimin questioned as he walked towards the younger and ruffled Jungkook's wet hair with the water droplets sprinkling around.

"I- I have been well, I hope you are well too" Jungkook answered as he srunched his nose, he glanced at Taehyung who already had his eyes on the golden haired male, Jungkook quickly looked away with the blush on his cheeks deepening when he remembered what they did just a half hour ago.

"Well, I have been well apart from my Yoonie going away for a shitty work project" Jimin caught hold of Jungkook's wrist as he pulled the younger male towards the couch, be sat on the couch, "Sit down" he parted his legs and pointed at the ground.

Jungkook looked confused for a few minutes until Jimin took the towel from his hand and again pointed towards the floor.

Nodding his head Jungkook sat between Jimin's parted legs his back facing the older, he sighed when Jimin started to dry his hair with the occasional ruffles.

"Th-thank yo-you" Jungkook said shyly as he chewed on his lower lip tilting his head a bit while Jimin rubbed one side of his hair.

"How cute!" Jimin exclaimed with a chuckle, he continued to move his hand drying the younger's hair, when Jungkook tilted his head to the other side, a gasp flew out of Jimin's lips.

Jimin looked up at glared at Taehyung who was staring at Jungkook with a fond smile on his lips.

"You crooked ass! You said you were late because the heater wasn't working" Jimin bursted, though his voice was loud his hand movements were soft and controlled around Jungkook's hair.

"But the heater was working just as fine" Jungkook said as he looked up at Jimin his light irises reflecting the lights around the living room making it twinkle.

"I know, seeing the mark on your neck seems like you have had a great time" Jimin teased, he laughed when Jungkook's whole face turned red as he slightly touched his neck the slight burn he felt when his finger tips brushed against the bruise there.

"So what? Are you jealous?" Taehyung scoffed, his own cheeks tinted pink as he boiled the water.

"Nah, I got fucked by Hobi this morning and we sent the sex tape to Yoonie to make him jealous" Jimin smiled evily as he remembered how pissed Yoongi sounded through his texts messages.