Chapter 22 - Hand

The air seemed thick in the room that almost made it difficult for Taehyung to breath, his grasp over his phone tightened as his eyes raked over Jungkook's slightly trembling figure.

Water droplets dripped down Jungkook's hair tips as the white shirt almost stuck to his glorious pale body, the other set of water drops were moving down the male's thighs, his small fists pulling his shirt down so his private parts wouldn't be exposed.

"I-In th-the thi-third drawer, left si-side" Jungkook timidly pointed out at one of the side drawers beside the bed while his other hand was still pulling down the shirt.

"Huh?" Taehyung lifted his gaze from Jungkook's thighs, as he shook his head gulped down the saliva accumulated on his tougue, he was literally drooling over Jungkook's thighs.

"Your charger" Jungkook said again, he blinked his eyes as the warmth coursing through his body made him clench his thighs together.

"Oh yeah, where is it?" Taehyung sighed rubbing his forehead as he scanned around the room walking towards the bed.

"I told you" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows seeing Taehyung search for the charger in the other side table which didn't have the charger, "I even pointed it" he added.

"Repeat yourself again sweetness, I didn't hear" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow, he tired his best not to let his eyes linger any lower than Jungkook's eyes.

"Bu-but I said enough loud" the younger argued, he pouted staring at Taehyung who mumbled something under his breath.

"I was... distracted?" Taehyung said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his nape with a twitching smile stretching on his lips.

"By what?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side with the water droplets falling off to his side now, he slightly turned his head looking at the open closet trying to find something that probably distracted Taehyung.

"Let's not talk about it" the older cleared his throat as he stood near the side table opening the first drawer, his fingers pushing things aside trying to find his charger with his phone kept near the lamp.

"Nu-uh, talk about it, what distracted you?" Jungkook was stubborn, and needed to have answers of his questions.

"Bun... tell me were is the charger sweetness" Taehyung opening the second drawer squatting down but he couldn't maintain the position so he rather sat in indian sitting position.

"Answer bun's question first" Jungkook huffed as he puffed his cheeks out, he completely seem to forget that he was standing almost naked with only a thin material of white that clung to his body, he was rather desperate for his answers.

"What question?" Taehyung asked as he opened the third drawer, a low groan escaping his lips when he didn't find it there.

"Do you have that disease of forgetting things?" Jungkook questioned as he srunched his eyebrows, he knew that disease had a specific name but he didn't seem to remember what it was.

"No, I don't have Alzheimer's" Taehyung chuckled, briefly rolling his eyes as he got up, he glanced at the other side table but assumed that the charger also might not be there.

Taehyung walked towards the dressing table as he opened the first drawer, he heard the tingling sounds echoing in his room and he knew Jungkook was walking towards him.

"What distracted you?" Jungkook partially whined as he pinched Taehyung's the material of Taehyung's white turtle neck and softly tugged on it.

"Why are you so pressed about it?" Taehyung exhaled a huge sigh as he turned around looking at Jungkook who had his cheeks puffed out with a long pout moulded over his lips.