Chapter 8 - Orange

The sky seemed pretty, the brust of shades of orange complimenting to it pink was also visible with dark violent clouds. It all looked so pleasing and pretty that it made Taehyung's hand twitch wanting to reach to his phone and click a few pictures making it his new wallpaper.

He glanced at Jungkook who was also busy admiring the sky, the orangish glow that kissed Jungkook's skin he truly looked ethereal, with his tougue poking out wetting his lips making them shine.

Unfortunately Taehyung had to tear his gaze away from the younger, he only thought skies were pleasing and pretty. He never saw some person that made his mind change.

He always thought and believed that there is no one as pretty as the nature and the skies that have such diversity and burst of colours, no one could compare it and a person who would be more prettier than natural itself.

No, Taehyung won't agree.

That moment he did, he stopped at the signal and quickly fished out his phone, he held it between his long slender fingers, he didn't knew but he quickly snapped a few of Jungkook's pictures, the younger truly looked heavenly.

"Hyung-" Jungkook stopped saying his words, as he lifted his gaze towards Taehyung, the next thing the golden haired boy did was to cover his face shying away.

"Wh-why would you do th-that?" Jungkook asked his eyes peaking at Taehyung whose whole face turned red probably embarrassed by his own stupid act.

Come on, it's really creepy that he clicked Jungkook's pictures when the younger wasn't looking.

"Eomma said she wanted to make a album of your photos, and you looked pretty so..." Taehyung trailed off smoothly lying, and to his luck the signal also turned green as he got back to driving not glancing at the younger at all, he was just so embarrassed of himself.

'He said I looked pretty...'

Jungkook blinked his eyes, taking in the information that his long time crush called him pretty. Taehyung called him pretty and also clicked pictures of him.

'HE CALLED ME PRETTY AND CLICKED MY FUDGING PHOTOS!'

Jungkook squeaked loud hiding his face in his hands, his face felt so warm in his comparatively cooler palm, the skin felt so hot and he knew he might look like a tomato at that moment.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung glanced at younger who had curled himself into a small ball, completely hiding his face.

"Uh-huh, 'm fi-fine" Jungkook mumbled and squeaked again, nuzzling his head into his thigh, he just couldn't help but get those butterflies fluttering around his body, his whole body seemed to tingle, that made him feel how happy he was.

Happy, he hasn't feel how that particular grammatically abstract word actually feels, like he always wondered how do people actually sense being happy.

Is this is how happiness feels? Does one's body feel all light as if they are feeling, the sensation of being cared enough that something or rather something made them happy? He has read in a romantic novel, when a person cares for one, the person makes them happy.

"Taehyung hyung made me happy, he cares for me" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he embraced himself tighter, just as Taehyung had embraced him today when he laid his beautiful dark irises on him.

He felt like being held tightly but enough delicately making sure he breaths, the soft scent of cologne that invaded his nostrils made him greedy for more. The way Taehyung's arms had wrapped around him, like the older was delighted to see him.

Never Jungkook had felt so special.

"Jungkook we are here" Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt glancing at Jungkook who had also unbuckled his seatbelt, and soon left the car.