Chapter 16 - Peck

The slight brightness that kept flickering over Taehyung's closed eyelids irritated him in his sleep, he dug his face in the mess of hair as he softly kept sniffing the soft scent.

"Uh?" Taehyung sniffed again and backed away, again the brightest flickered over his eyelids as he finally opened his eyes and squinted them he looked down his vision still blurry as he had to rub over his eyes.

A lazy smile curled over Taehyung's lips as he pushed the mess of golden hair from Jungkook's forehead, he chuckled seeing Jungkook stuffed his face deeper in his torso.

Moving his gaze down their entangled body Taehyung widened his eyes slightly in amusement seeing he was practically cocooning the younger in his arms like he does to his cuddling pillow.

His leg was thrown over Jungkook's legs and it had entangled together somehow, his one arm was under the younger's waist probably was numb by now while another arm rested around the male's shoulder.

How could Jungkook even breath being in such a deep embrace?

Taehyung laid back, his eyes briefly flickering towards the wall clock seeing it was around eight in the morning, he sighed and started to stroke the younger's hair.

The golden locks previously scattering all over the pillow and the younger's forehead, were being softly pushed back and were made bundle up together, the small knots that Taehyung's long fingers encountered with were also gently sought out.

A peaceful morning in the arms of someone that holds your future, present and makes you forget your bad memories of past, Taehyung always wanted to feel something like this; never thought that God would send one of their angels down for him.

"Taehyung-ie— hyungie— hyung"

Taehyung's heart skipped a whole beat hearing Jungkook ever so delicately say his name with those sweet honorifics, such a cutie Jungkook is without even actually trying.

"Yes, Jungkook-ie?" Taehyung replied, he chuckled nuzzling his forehead with Jungkook's hearing the younger mumble something under his breath.

A long whine was heard as Jungkook brought up his palms on Taehyung's chest and tried to push away the older who was busy rubbing his forehead with his own.

"Go away~" Jungkook whined again loudly as he furrowed his eyebrows deeply and opened his narrowed eyes and glared at Taehyung who was way too close to his face.

"Wake up bun" Taehyung backed away, he pulled Jungkook more closer to his chest and made the younger shift up so they could be face to face.

"I don't have any work, you go" Jungkook said as he covered his mouth yawning, he looked at the wall clock briefly with his slightly blurry vision.

"I don't have work too"

"Then sleep hyungie" Jungkook mumbled again closing his eyes, he turned away from the older and shifted back so his behind was in contact with Taehyung's front.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear, he made sure that his lips touch the earlobe as he said his next words, "We have a date today precious, now get up pretty"

Jungkook quickly turned around and looked up at the older with wide eyes, his eyes seemed to shine under the dull light that was escaping through the translucent curtains, propping himself on his elbow he looked at Taehyung with his eyes still being wide.

"You don't have work today!?" Jungkook sounded rather suprised as he sat up on the bed, he threw away the duvets away from himself and looked at Taehyung being excited older was with him today.

"Yes" Taehyung trailed off, his eyes travelling along Jungkook's body stopping on the younger's thighs, well Jungkook was definitely wearing a pair of shorts but it was almost unseen by the oversized t-shirt the younger wore.

But the raven head was quick enough to advert his gaze away getting it back on Jungkook's excited face.

"Would we go on a date like the main characters in the book do? Like— like a small café with homey feeling or— or a little picnic?" Jungkook excitedly squeaked after shooting his questions, he wiggled around his place as he stared down at Taehyung.

Jungkook folded his lower lip inside and lightly chew on it when he noticed that Taehyung was staring at him, it wasn't an annoyed stare rather the older was looking at him with adoration shimmering in those umber irises.

The younger's whole body stilled when Taehyung tapped his chin and later trailed his forefinger upwards and inserted it between Jungkook's lips pulling the bottom lip out and swiped his thumb pad over the pinkish saliva coated lips.

"Sweetness, I would love to take you on such dates but today's date is special something you haven't read about" Taehyung said, his voice being deep and slow, all his words were said with a definite pause and random words were said with a bit more pressure, as he continued to play with Jungkook's lower lip with his forefinger and thumb.

"Yo-you said you-you only call m-me bu-bun", Jungkook backed away from the older's fingers his heart beating out of his chest as he slowly poked his tougue out and licked over his bottom lip.

"I just can't call you one thing, you are everything in all, the precious, the sweetest, the sugary treat I'd love to have; being honest" Taehyung's lips tugged up in a smirk seeing Jungkook shyly hid his face with his pale hands.

"St-stop" Jungkook's muffled voice was heard and Taehyung laughed throwing his head back, he laid on his back laughing with tears that ran down his eyes it was just so unreal of him to laugh out like this and this much that tears would slide down his cheeks.

The soft touch on his cheeks made him close his eyes as he still was giggling, he could feel the tears cascading down his cheeks were wiped out and the older was thankful as he opened his eyes seeing Jungkook smiling down at him.

"You are so beautiful when you laugh, your laughs sound like the calmest melody to me; please laugh more hyungie" Jungkook said as he leaned down and shyly placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's cheeks freezing the older.

Taehyung's eyes were wide open for a moment until he covered his flushed with his palm looking away from the younger, he could hear the younger giggle and that made him turn back seeing Jungkook giggling with flushed cheeks.

"You giggle pretty, everything you do is pretty Jungkook and it is literally starting to hurt physically now" Taehyung said as he dramatically clutched his chest and laid back on his back with his arms spread around, it was the least expected by him for Jungkook to lay on his chest.

"Can we start our date with cuddling?" Jungkook questioned as he looked up at Taehyung with his chin resting on the older's chest looking at the raven head with his big bambi like eyes.

"I swear—" Taehyung rolled his eyes but signed and said, "Okay"

"Aww, thank you hyungie, muah!" Jungkook made a kissy face but was surprised when Taehyung pulled him upwards making him face the older.

"The kissy face won't work, kiss me actually" Taehyung said furrowing his eyebrows.

Jungkook's heart thundered in his chest after skipping a beat, he was sure that Taehyung could feel it too as both of their chests were pressed against eachother, it was until Taehyung turned his face to side and Jungkook realised a breath.

Jungkook left a few pecks over Taehyung's cheeks, he looked at Taehyung who still had his eyebrows furrowed so Jungkook landed some kisses until he heard Taehyung chuckle.

"Adorable little bun" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's nose seeing it turn red along with all of Jungkook's face and pulled Jungkook closer cuddling the younger in his arms, none of them knew when they drifted off to sleep.