Chapter 15

Not even after twenty minutes of being in the air I called Chance. I couldn't help it he was like my own personal drug, I just couldn't get enough of him. After a few minutes he told my to go to sleep, it was only 8:30pm. My plane had took off fifth-teen minutes ago.

"I miss you already." I whispered into the phone trying to hold back my tears.
"Aww Queen it's okay. Baby you should really get some rest please, you know you get grumpy when you don't sleep good." He said softly to me. I loved how to everyone around him he was this tuff mean guy but to me he was as soft as marshmallows.
"How can I sleep good without you?" I asked fiddling with my nails.
"Kerstin baby your stalling." He said tiredly into the phone. I knew then that I had worn my man out this weekend and the he was tired so I would go to sleep for now.
"Ughhh fine... I love you." I said making a smooching sound.
"I love you the most. Goodnight my queen." After that we hung up. Not even five minutes later he text me.

Prince Charming👑
😳Lookwhat I just found in my email.

There was a link in the text clicking the link I smiled at the head line.
Has the bachelor King found his Queen?
There was picture of use from a lot of our dates, there were even a few of our private dates on there. Wow the person following us was really good! These were some great shots of us. I was glad that it wasn't a big big deal... Well maybe it was but I didn't care. I read the article and actually smiled. It was sweet it talked about how Chance was trying to woo me. To late I thought as I replied to his text, changing his name to King in my phone as I did.

Me
😱😱Omg where were was the person who took these photos, there amazing! 😍😍 I didn't think we were followed! OMG we look good together😛. The article was actually decent too. 🙆

MyKing💜👑
Your not mad?👀

Me
I feel like I don't know excited I guess?😅

MyKing💜👑
😋 good because I was scared for a moment! Now that you received some thing wonderful get some rest and call me when you land.💚

Me
Yes daddy😘

MyKing💜👑
Girl you better stop😨

Not even bothering to reply I got up and went to the back cabin and climbed into the queen size bed after saying my prayers.

Tap tap tap
Tap tap tap
Slowly sitting up I took in my surroundings and remembered that I was on my plane. Tossing the covers back I got up and opened the door only to find Jacob.
"Yes Jacob." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but we just landed. I already have Tom loading the car, he should be finish by the time you come out." He said quickly already knowing how I was early in the morning running on little to no sleep. I'm sure it had only been an hour or so that I slept.
"Thank you I'll be out in a few." With a quick nod of his head he was gone and I slipped my shoes on and gathered my belongings. Making my way from the back I called my baby.
"Hello," I heard his husky sleepy voice say, sounding all sexy.
"Babe I just landed I'm on to the car to head home." I said softly trying not to sound grumpy.
"Okay Ker. How was the flight?" He asked.
"Ahh okay I guess I slept after we finished talking."
"Oh well good you won't bit Jacobs head off just yet," he said chucking but I didn't find anything funny.
"Will you talk to me until I get to my house?" I asked changing the subject.
"You got a house out there? And you know I will baby ion know why you even asked." He said.
"Yeah I'll send you a photo hold up." Clicking speaker I went to my photos and sent him a picture of my California home.
"Okay I'm done."
"Oh wow this is really nice baby."
"Thank you. What are you doing?" I asked him as I got into the waiting car.
"I was laying here sleep but now I'm talking to you and playing 2k." He said moving around in the background.
"Your obsessed with that PlayStation." I said.
"So." he said laughing.
"Ooo I'm so stupid call me on FaceTime!" Pushing the button it connected us and I could see his naked chest.
"Hey I can't see you!" He sad pouting like a big baby.
"Oh hush," I said turning on the light above my head.
"Oh hush." He tried to mimic my voice in a high pitched squeal, but fail because of his deep voice. Giggling I just looked at him. He was so handsome with his hazel eyes, full lips, chiseled jaw line and those damn dimples!
"Why you smiling at me like a little school girl?" He asked ruining my moment of pure bliss.
"You ruined my moment," I say pouting. Chuckling he sat back showing me his washboard abs and tattooed arms.
"Babe you look so good right now." I said biting my lip.