Chapter 11

🔺Chance mom🔺

ChancePOV

Saturday morning

Kerstin was knocked out when I woke up placing my face right next to hers I waited until she woke up. I didn't knowher dramatic ass was gone fly of the bed like that but that shit was funny though. I burst out laughing as she fell to the floor.
"Babe what the hell that's creepy as hell!" She screamed as she landed with a big ass thud.
"Umm...Chance?" She said.
"Yes beautiful? Why are you still down there? Get up Queen, you're so dramatic." I said rolling out the bed. Queen thats pefect fo her. My Queen, I must rember to change her name in my phone to that.
"Ah no I am not my legs are numb! So come on over here and get me up, because all of this is your fault anyways," She said pouting with her sexy ass lips poked out.
"Oh did daddy beat it up, hmm?" I asked wiggling my eye brows at her as I went around the bed naked and picked her up. Her freaky ass grabbed onto my biceps and squeezed licking her lips.
"That's why you can't walk now with your freaky ass." I laughed saying as I walked us into the bathroom and placed her on the sink. After filling and turning on the Jacuzzi tub I got her off the sink. Stepping into the water I placed her on her feet and sat down with my hands on her thick hips, leaving her standing up in front of me so I could see her fine self. She needa sit on my face but since she numb and shit maybe later. Playing with her ass I squeezed and patted it until she started talking junk.

"And you say I'm the freaky one," She said.
"You just hush now and sit down." I said slapping her butt, before pulling her down in the water.
We were in the bedroom getting dressed when the door bell rung, I looked at her and shrugged.
"It maybe UPS," I said as I slipped on my pants and walked out the door. Jogging downthe stairs I looked through the window and saw my moms car. Oh lord here we go! Just what I need two dramatic women in my house this early in the morning.
"Hello Chance Javon dear how are you?" She greeted me walking in the house.
"Hello mom," I said kissing her jaw as we walked to the kitchen.
"Who is that?" My mom tried to whisper to me causing me to laugh. Walking over to where Kerstin was I looked down at her making her to blush hard she turned red in the face.
"Mom this is Kerstin. Baby this is my mom." I said grabbing the things out her hand and placing them on counter that she had gotten out the refridgerater.
"Baby?" My mom asked looking back and forth with an eyebrow raised. Kerstin dropped her head, she must think my mom hates her.
"Yes mom this is my girlfriend." I said lifting her chin and smiled down proudly at her.
"Girlfriend? Oh my word wait until tell your father! Hello there dear." My mom replied being dramatic as hell with a shocked expression, like she ain't never been introduced to a girl before. Okay maybe I havn't introduced her to one but still she is too dramatic.
"Hello Mrs.Roger, nice to meet you." Kerstin said shyly, knowing damn well she wasn't shy. She look cute acting shy in front on my mom though.
"What are you making baby?" I asked Kerstin. "Mom would you like to join us?" I asked my mom.
"Smothered potato's, sausage, bacon, skillet eggs, butter biscuits and fruit. Now go sit down and visit with your mom." Kerstin respond chopping up things for the potato's and eggs.
"Javon I just came to visit you since you haven't been to visit me but now I see why. And Kerstin dear that sounds good but I just ate not to long ago." Mom said sitting down at the breakfast bar.
"Oh well yeah I been working and getting to know my girl a little better." I said scratching the back of my kneck. After telling my mom everything that happen minus the sex, she told me she approved of Kerstin expecially if she could cook. No lie Kerstin had the house smelling good as hell, my mouth was watering. When my mom was getting ready to leave I noticed that my queen was all done with breakfast. By the time I walked my mom to her car and was standinin the doorway, Kerstin had come out the kitchen. Throwing my arm around her neck we went to the kitchen and ate then her ass left me, telling me to dress teenage causual. What the hell? I was trying to find all type of things to do after she left. We had do the dished together so didn't have to worry about that so I got on pintrest to try and figure out what 'teenage casual' was. I decided to go for the skater dude type look and just got some jeans, a quarter sleeve shirt and my chuck but I didn't add the hat it was too hot for a damn hat. She had been gone for an hour and I decided to text her since I was ready and bored out my mind flipping through the same old channels on tv.