Chapter 23

8 Months Later...
Kerstin POV

Thursday
"Are you all done with the wedding preparations?" King asked me playing in my hair.
"Yes this weekend is going to be amazing." I respond kissing his cheek.
"Good I don't want to leave you tomorrow." He said pulling my face towards his.
"Mhmm, but you have to!" I say kissing him repeatedly across his handsome face.
"Oh shush up I have one more night!"
"Yeah of rubbing my feet!" I say looking up at him batting my eye lashes in a flirtatious manner.
"Mhmm, if you would just sit down at work. Baby look how swollen they are. No more heels until the wedding. Now give me your stinky feet." He says getting up grabbing the baby lotion I had under the cabinet.
"You love me anyways." I say propping myself up on the pillows. Smacking his lips he starts to rub my feet and I start to fall asleep.
"Yeah yeah whatever just wake up. Baby are you going to the gym today?"
"Yes, I don't get any days off. That dress has to fit perfectly. You already made me gain like ten pounds." I said pouting.
"Queen whatever look at your tight stomach, fat booty, curvy hips, nice toned arms and legs. The only thing I see bigger on you are your breast and for that I shall not complain." With that he rubbed my feet and I drift off into a peaceful sleep with a soft smile.

If you only knew and thank God there wasn't any movement.

The beeping of my alarm woke me and I got out of bed and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. Walking down the stairs I text Sophia, Kim, India and MaKenzie.

Clicking on the 'Girls🎀👭👯' group chat I started typing.

Me: It's time!!! I'm leaving the house now meet me there☺️🙈

Marie: Pick me and Kenize up!😬
Kenzie: We are at my house.😎
Kim: See you soon!😘
Mommy💖: 🚗🏃💨💨💨 ....🏡 Coming babies!

Smiling I walked into the den were Chance my brothers and Carter were. All playing some game. I guess Chance told them to be quiet because I didn't know they were even here. Walking over to him I kiss him and bid them all a fare well. A short while later the I was pulling into Kenzie's and the two silly girls ran out screaming.
"Let's get the show on the road sexy momma!" Mckenzie said putting on her seatbelt after kissing my jaw.
"Ew stop you sound like Chance." I reply with my face scrunched all up.
"You like it so shush up." Marie says taking over the auxiliary cord.
My two spoiled brats, smiling I proceeded to my destination.

"Wow that was a lot girls let's grab us some dinner!" Sophia said with a bright smile. I knew she was proud, and happy I kept my promise. This is a wonderful thing, our bond is so strong now. These past few months have been amazing. My mom is emotionally void of kindness, compassion, or understanding. She is not physically, verbally, or emotionally affectionate toward me or my siblings heck not even my father. My mother-in-law is much, much better at mothering than my mother, but still, when she feels out of control in life she turns to us all and attempts to understand us in some way. I love and rely on Sophia a great deal, but the conflict that exists will always be there. In my mother's mind, a good daughter does not tell her mother no. I am a daughter who tells her mother no, which means I will never fall into the good daughter category. Woot... Woot.

"Yes please!" I say snapping out of my thoughts when my belly growls.
"Let's get you guys fed." Sophia said.
"Sea food? Steak?" Kenzie asked taking my car keys running around to the driver seat.
"Buffet!" Marie says and we all nod in agreement.
Grabbing my lemon water I start drinking it. Then my phones starts ringing.
"Yes King?" I answer smiling like a little school girl.
"Hey baby are you still at the gym?" He asks, and I bit my lip.
"No babe, I'm leaving now." I say quickly.
"Good, I cooked your favorite for dinner and I ran you a nice hot bubble bath." He said excitedly.
"Oh that sounds yummy and relaxing. I'll be home in a bit. I love you." I respond.
"I love you more Queen. See you in few."
Hanging up the phone after a 'I love you to,' I start thinking about my food.