Chapter 5

Kerstin

There was a peaceful muteness over us as we ate brunch. Until Chance spoke "Babe this is really good. What did you use to season these eggs?" Dropping my head back I let out a roar of laughter looking at him with a serious face "I gone have to kill you if I tell you." Looking at Kerstin I burst out laughing right along with her. "You can't kill me your gone be lonely if you do" I said be for shoving the last of my food in my mouth. I had eaten two plates to Kerstin's one, but hey I'm a big guy. Getting up I grabbed our dirty dishes "Chance you don't have to do that I'll get it," she interjected. Kissing her forehead I rinsed them out sticking them in the dishwasher while I sent Kerstin to grab her thing so we could go. Gathering my things from her room Kerstin had placed them in a small backpack. "Let's go my lady," I said taking her hand in mine walking up to the front door.

Walking up to Chance's car I ran my hand up the side and smiled turning to him I leaned against it. "I think I'm gone have to buy me one of these babies. I'm thinking white with some white rims to match and purple interior," I said more to myself then to him. "Girl what you know about cars?" Pointing to my pride and joy, my Rolls-Royce Phantom, it is black with rims and yellow interior. "That's my baby Batman, Chance." The look on his face was price less I just fell out laughing. "Girl stop lying, I thought you were serious." He said slapping my ass. "I am serious! Look taking out the keys I walked over to it pulling him along and touched it making the alarm go off. He looked scared laughing I dangled the keys in his face the push the button making the alarm shut off." Only to have him push me up against the car and kiss me, the alarm went off against but I ignored it and kissed him back. Good thing we were in the privacy of my gated neighborhood or we would have been exposed and we haven't even been together a full day yet! Pulling back from the kiss I looked up at him with my hands on his chest. "Chace we can't be all kissy kissy freak me baby in public no more kisses like that one......in public," I rushed out and dropped my gaze from his. "Oh shit baby I'm sorry Damn this is gone be hard because you looking good as hell right now like you always do and I can barely walk straight because of my....." dropping his head he smiled big. Looked down I grabbed his junk in my hand "This gone be a problem Mr. Rogers?" "Girl you better stop that or we won't be going to my house," he said gripping my sides tight while placing his forehead on mine. "Fine let's go," I said pushing him off me fixing my dress and locking my car door.

Catching up to Kerstin I grabbed her hand and we walked over to my car. Opening up her door I helped her in buckled her up and ran around to the other side. Sliding in I started up the car and pulled off and hit the highway, it would take about 30 minutes to get to my house, when I looked over my baby was sleeping. She is so damn sexy. Pulling into the parking lot of the Stapleton condominium I parked in my spot, shutting off the car I looked over to see Kerstin still asleep. I most have worn her out this morning with our little game. I had to think of something to break our little tie, but she would never be safe. Opening her door I gathered her purse which by the way was heave as hell, slipping the backpack she pull my things in I picked her up carefully, she was a light as a feather shutting the door with my hip I made my way to my private condo. She was not a light sleeper! I thought as I walked into my closet and grabbed some black slacks, a red V-neck and some red shoes. Walking out the room I pulled off my clothes grabbed some briefs slipping them on along with the rest of my clothes. I had laid her down on my bed and gotten dressed and she still wasn't up. God she looked so beautiful laying there with her shapely legs in those heels. Walking over to her I ran my hand up her leg until I got to her core. Leaning over to her face I called her name and she didn't answer. Pushing down on her clit she opened her legs and moaned in her sleep. "Kerstin baby get up." Her eyes popped open and I pushed down again but instead of stopping I started moving it in circles while I watched her face. "Oh...oh sh...it," she moaned out closing her legs up. "Baby stop you already messed up my thong!" Grabbing her thong I pulled it to the side, "Well let me clean up the mess," I said with a smirk and dropped my head to her core. Sucking up all of her delicious juices up before placing her thong back into place. She was so mad I didn't make her cum, she was looking at me like I lost my mind. "Baby if I make you cum that's not all I'm gone do to you plus this is your punishment for falling asleep on my. Winking at her I walked into the bathroom and go a washcloth so I could wipe her off properly. Tapping her legs I waited for her to but she didn't, "open or I'm gone do it again but this time you're gone be begging for me to stop making you cum." They popped open when I said that laughing I slid my hands under her dress hooking my thumbs on her thong I pulled it down. Handing it on my bed post I smiled "I think I'm gone keep that right there." Her jaws drop to the floor. "Baby close your mouth before you catch bugs," I said as I began to wipe her legs and her beautiful waxed pus*y. She so freaky I'm trying to clean her up and she only gets wetter! Lord this one here is a keeper.