Chapter 8

🔺Kerstin's closet🔺

Arriving at the office I was greeted my chauffeur and body guard.

"Good morning Jacob and Brendan." I spoke to him as opened my door.

"Good morning Ma'am." Jacob responded.

"Good morning Miss." Brenden answers softly.

"Jacob you can take Batman home and you can pick a car out today." I said smiling at him.

"Will do Ma'am," he replied getting in Batman then pulling off.

"Brendan how was your weekend off I asked as we made our way into the building and onto the elevator.

"It was great my wife told me she was pregnant. I'm so scared Miss London." He said with the scariest look ever on his face. Letting out a soft chuckle I patted his arm.

"You will make a wonderful dad Brendan." I said smiling proudly. Smiling he just nodded his head.

My first meeting was not for another thirty minutes so after checking in with my secretary Jasmine I made my way to my office to try to get myself together mentally for all the meetings I had today. Turning on Pandora I sat down and started looking over everything I needed for my first meeting. Gathering all my paper work I buzzed Jasmine.

"Hey Jasmine can you schedule me a hair appointment for Friday?" I asked twirling the ends of my hair.

"It's already been done." She said laughing.

"Am I that predictable?" I asked her pouting even though she couldn't see me.

"To me ma'am yes to others not quite." She said making me smile. Getting up I gathered my thing and headed to the conference room and stopped by Jasmines desk.

"Well I suppose then that's all I'll be in the conference room. If anyone important calls come get me." I said as I walked pass her desk and onto the meeting floor.

It was now 7:25am walking into the room I smiled when I saw most of my employees already in there waiting. Like my band teacher use to say 'Early is on time, and on time is late!' smiling I greeted them and sat down as the rest of them filled in. This first meeting I had was with my board of directors even though this company was all mine I figured it was smart to have ours to help me make decisions that I had a hard time making and got their views on each situation, but my choice was always the final decision. We decided to add Graphic design to the company this year I couldn't wait!

That meeting lasted only an hour. Then the Financial Team to see what we needed to do budget wise, charities we want to donate to this year, ways to save more while doing more, and also profits. That lasted for two hours. I was right back to it with the Interior Designers, talked profit goals and potential clients, after breaking them into teams from the magazine challenge I do every six months I let them go and that lasted two hours. After a quick thirty minute lunch in my office I was off again. Next were the Exterior Designers, they got their challenge also, talked potential clients and we welcomed a new member on board. That lasted for about two hours and five minutes.

The last meeting was with the Fashion team it was the biggest so I went to their floor conference room because I didn't want them all rushing trying to get to the meeting or jam packed in the elevators. Arriving in the meeting I smiled proudly at them and told the about the sky rockets in sales over the past nine months. After our mini celebration we do back your business talking new designs, and trends for the upcoming year. That meeting lasted three hours.

Here at the Texas A.W.T. Company there are about 65 on the financial team, 75 interior designers, 50 of exterior designers and 125 on the fashion team, the board of directors was only 7 myself included, and the graphic design team has yet to be discovered and put together but I was now working on that. There are seven locations all over the world and I was proud of that. There was something different about each location the California was my favorite though because it had a dance school; Prodigy School of Dance. In Arkansas there was a restaurant; Annie's Soul Food. In New York there was a night club; Flawless. In Japan it was the technology school; Tech Boom. In France and Canada there wasn't anything yet since those two are still under construction. I closed those deals last month that same day I first saw Chance that was the whole reason Ma 'Kenzie had dragged me out.