Chapter 24

Play song as you read😊

"Should we pour ice water on him?" I hear a voice try to whisper.
"Hell naw his big ass got good reflects." I hear another one say. Pecking through the cracks of my eye lids I see its Carter and Kash of course it was them. They weren't paying attention so I decided to scare them for the hell of it.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream jumping up grabbing both of their arms. The looks on their faces were priceless! Cracking up I push them off my bed and head to the shower. As I'm getting dressed there is a knock on the door.
"Just a second!" I yell out to who ever it is." Pulling it open I see my mom. Smiling I open the door and she walks in.
"Hey mom." I say smiling as I finish buttoning my shirt.
"Hello Javon dear." She say with tears running down her face. Hugging her I wipe her tears.
"Don't cry mom."
"I'm grown!" She says as she pats my face. Laughing I sigh.
"Okay enough of that, I have something for you."
"Ooo what is it?" I saw excited like a small child because my mom gives the best gifts ever.
"It's from the bride." After she said that my face dropped and my heart shattered in to a million pieces... Well almost.
"Stop looking like that and just read it boy." My mom said stuffing a letter in my hand. Opening it quickly I stared reading as she dismissed herself.

Dear King,

I miss seeing you this morning. I miss hearing your voice. I miss you biting me. I miss our stupid fights for no reason. I miss laying with you being trapped in your arms. All of our sneaking around. I miss your laugh and making you smile. I like that your so much bigger than me, because I feel protected with you. I like that you weren't scared to talk to me after all your friends were. I like how you told me you liked that I was yours' because no one else had the balls to try and make me theirs. I like that your my big teddy bear. I love the way you are with your family. No OUR family. I have a surprise for you. See you at the alter Mr. Chance Rogers.

       Love, Queen 💋

Wiping the tears from my face I smile and finish getting dressed. Jumping down the stairs I head to the kitchen to eat. Entering the kitchen I find all of the guys dressed in sweats stuffing their faces. Grabbing a plate I got a few breakfast sandwiches and started eating. You can't beat 'em join 'em; right?
"Dude you ready?"Carter asked.
"Yeah man I'm ready." I respond.
"You better be no turning back!" Teven says loudly! Teven has been a great father to Kerstin these past nine months. He had even gotten a job at her company. Being a firm believer in equal rights he applied like any normal person looking for a job. Signed over all rights to his company to Kelly and he was waiting for divorce we all prayed it didn't go to court.
"I'd never!" I say laughing.
"Good because your the only one for her." Teven replies with a soft smile.
"Thanks it means a lot to have your blessing."
"I'm so hungover!" Kevin says dropping his head.
"We are too dude, stop yelling." Max says.
"Glad we didn't have a rehearsal dinner last night."
"Why would we? We been practicing this thing for two weeks almost." Sage asks looking at Kevin crazy.
Chuckling we all laugh and finish up breakfast.
"Yall got an hour to be ready to go and don't forget nothing!" I say sending out a warning glare. Lord knows Kerstin would have my head.

Today was the day!

Pushing my plate back I stood and looked around. Smiling softly to myself my life was almost complete just one more step. Ah, the big day! Running up the stairs with  a giant smile on my face, stoked to make it "official" with the woman of my dreams. Dropping to my knees I say a prayer. I haven't been this excited since the start of my business. After dressing in my tux and rounding up the rest of the guys. We all get into the limousine. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm only lasts until I arrive at the venue. Then the nerves kicked in and I started pacing the floor.