Chapter 19

Kerstin POV
After showing Chance around the house he said he would be back in a few hours and I kissed him goodbye then left him to go find Kenzie so I could explain everything to her. After telling her everything that went down she just nodded and smiled saying she had to go call Sage because she was giving him the cold shoulder also which I didn't know. Jumping up she runs off and I'm left alone in my office. Deciding to do a little work I open my briefcase. Looking up from my work I noticed it was after three in the evening and almost time for Kenzie to head home. Pushing my work back I go find the girls and text Chance to see where he is.

Me
King...😏

Almost immediately he texted back.

MyKing💜👑
Yes babe😉

Giggling at his reply I walked into the kitchen to find the girls making cookies. Two words discribed my kitchen FLOWERED DOWN!
Texting my baby back I quickly started snapping pictures of them for Instagram and then snapchat.

Me
I miss you. 😕Are you coming home...?

I ponder sending the message because it says home instead of my house. Deciding to just do it like Nike I hit send.

MyKing💜👑
I'm on my way home now babe. 😘

Me
Okay.💜👑

Smiling big I feel the butterflies full my stomach.

MyKing💜👑
You three want to go to dinner before Kenzie leaves?

Turning to the two who still haven't noticed me; I ask if they want to go to dinner. Of course scaring the shit out of both of them. Shaking my head I explain to the big dumb dumbs that I have been siting here for the past ten minutes.

"Anyways so y'all want to go to dinner? Chance says he wants take us out before your flight leaves." I say to them.
"I'm down but I need to go clean up." Kenzie says then starts cleaning up the flowery mess.
"What she said!" Marie says then finished putting the cookies on the sheet then puts them into the oven.
When they finished cleaning my kitchen back up they both disappeared and I was left watching their cookies in the oven.
The girls had made five batches of cookies and this was the last one.

Me
The girls said yes to dinner, so hurry up. I love you☺️

I text him and turn on my music and start reading on wattpad. Every few days I would read a book or two and if the book was really great book I would help them get published and let them keep all profits. It was probably the only thing I would do if I had the time. Writing. It was another one of my many talents.

I was bent over looking into the oven checking on the cookies, just when I closed the oven I felt two strong hands gripping my ass causing me to jump. I was trying to turn around quickly but instead I was lifted then sat on the counter in front of Chance.
"Hello Queen." He says softly into my ear.
"Hello King." I say blushing, then hiding in his chest.
"You wanted me home?" He asked lifting my head so I could look into his sexy hazel eyes.
"Yes I did." I say kissing him. I had thirty-eight days to make up for and two days to really really make up for.
"Why did you want daddy?" He asked picking me up, wrapping my legs around I grin up at him. Daddy; did that mean we were having a baby?
"I missed you." I say as he starts carrying me upstairs to my room.
"JACOB IN FIVE MINUTES GET THOSE COOKIES OUT OF THE OVEN!" I yell as we walk past his office. He says yes ma'am stepping out of his office and heads towards the kitchen.

Opening the door for us I push it open. Chance shuffles us in then locks the door. Tossing me on the bed he hovers over me leaving a trail of wet kisses everywhere he sees fit.
"Daddy missed you more." He said licking my lips. Oh my goodness if he doesn't quit!
"Baby your killing me here." I say arching my back off the bed.
"What? I'm just trying to get some juice." He says giving me his sexy shy face.
"Juice?" I ask looking at him questioningly.
"Yes momma you got the juice!" He says patting the area between my legs.
"We have to get ready to go though." I say blushing.
"I will be quick I promise. We got four hours anyways." Nodding I give him the go ahead and he rips my clothing off in seconds.
"Hey you said juice!"
"I need to see all of you. Are these walls sound proof?" He asked looking over my body.
"Yes they are." I say licking my lips.
"Good get ready to scream!" He says rubbing his hands together with a big grin causing me to giggle and roll my eyes.