Chapter 18

PLAY THE SONG AS YOU READ!!!

Turning my cell phone back on I made my way from first class and headed to baggage claim. I couldn't wait to see my Queen. It had been the longest month of my life without her. I couldn't focus at work. I didn't want to really eat most of the time. I waited with the phone ringer on loud waiting to hear her ringtone. I sound like a serious bitch right now but what ever that's my baby and I miss her ass. Which is why I'm in California now. I know she's in New York today so it the perfect day to go do what I got to do. Heading for my limousine I say my bodyguard and a different guy at baggage claim already getting my bags. Nodding at them I waited by and followed behind them when they started for the door.
"Good evening sir." They both says at the same time. Nodding I hopped in the car and sent Jacob a quick text. Letting him know I had landed for the surprise. Deciding to call Kerstin I dialed her number.
"Hello?" Her soft voice spoke.
"Hello my beautiful queen." I say smiling into the phone.
"Hi..." She replies dryly.
"What's wrong? I ask she never sounds like this ever.
"Nothing, Chance I have to talk to you later." She said sounding pissed off as she hung up.
Whipping out my phone I texted Jacob, to see what was up with her but he didn't respond. I guess he was busy. Damn. What was wrong with her? Oh god what if she's pregnant?
I have no chose but to wait until Monday when she gets here to find out myself.

Walking up the steps I went to the master bed room and laid down. It had be hours and I still haven't heard from Kerstin. Rolling over I fell asleep sad what did I do?
*****

Ring Ring Ring
Jumping up I answered the phone immediately hoping it's her.
"Hello?"
"Hello Sir, this is Jacob were on our way back should be landing in an hour." He whispered into the phone. Dropping my shoulders I sigh.
"Thanks Jacob. See you in a bit. Ho-how is she?" I ask unknowingly.
"She's wasted sir. Sleeping like a rock at the moment." He said.
"Wasted? Um okay see you in a while. Goodbye."
"Goodbye sir."

*****

After getting her bags and her purse from Jacob I went to the bedroom to retrieve her. Lifting her into my arms I pick her up and carry her to the limo sliding in. She was knocked out cold. Kissing the top of her head as at back as we drove off to my hotel.
What's wrong with my queen?
Why is she drunk like this? She never drinks like this.
What happened within the last forty-eight hours? Since I had talked to her? She hadn't call me since she hung up on Saturday morning. Here it was two in the morning and she wasted.

Undressing her I put her in my t-shirt and wrapped my arms around her. Breathing in her sweet scent I could finally relax. Falling into a peaceful sleep.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" I hear before I feel something wiggling. Oh yeah Kerstin looking down I peak at her still looking like I'm sleep. She had tears running down her face and her eyes where bloodshot red. Snapping my eyes open I tightened my arms around her.
Flipping her over so we were face to face I looked down at her as I hold her wrist in my hands.
"Open your eyes and look at me." I say making her eyes snap to mine.
"Please don't just let me go." She sobbed.
"NO. Tell me what's wrong with you. You don't answer my calls now, you don't text me back. What kind of relationship is this?" I say getting angry a little.
"WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP IS THIS? YOU REALLY DIDN'T JUST FUCKING SAY THAT I KNOW! WITH YOUR FUCKING BABY ON THE WAY." Letting her go I lifted off of her shocked.
"Your pregnant?" I whisper placing my hands on her flat belly.
"WHERE YOUR PHONE SO I CAN SHOW YOUR ASS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" She continues going on not even noticing what I was doing or saying. Leaning down I was about to kiss her when she flipped my phone around showing me a magazine of my cousin Jada and I from when we went to lunch Friday evening. Oh fuck! She thinks I cheated.
"So your not pregnant?" I ask sadly pouting.
"No Chance not that I know of wh-" cutting her off I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. Handing her a bag full of different pregnancy test. She looked at me crazy and rolled her eyes. Then pushes me off her and drops to the toilet and barfs.
"Fuck!" I say grabbing her hair out of the line of fire. After she finishes I help her up then wipe her face and hand her a tooth brush. After we both brush our teeth I look at her questioning her.
"Nigga I'm not pregnant! You already got one baby on the way!" She yelled crying again.
"NO I DON'T THAT IS MY COUSIN!" I yell frustrated with her. She sobered up real quick with guilt in her eyes. Causing me to feel guilty for yelling at her. Grabbing her face between my hands and I kissed her hard.
"Baby I would never cheat on you. I miss you when I'm not with you. When I'm not with you all I do is think about you. When I think about you I just want to be with you, and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams come true. I love you." I say wrapping my arms around her and kissing her hot tears away.
"I'm sorry." She mumbles out after a few seconds.
"It's okay, I think our time apart started getting to you. Plus when do I have time for anyone other than you babe?" I ask looking into her eyes.
"That's what I was trying to figure out. Every time I thought about it I-" I cut her off.
"Shhhh don't even think about it. I'm all yours babe. For as long as you will have me." I say picking her up placing her on the counter.
"Mkay." She says kissing me hard trying to stop her tears.
"Now take the test and then come to the front we can eat then get ready for the day." I say leaving the bathroom.
"Wait!" I hear her yell and turn and go back.
"Why I gotta take this?" She ask holding up the test.
"I just want to be sure is all. Please just do it for me." I say kissing her cheek as she nodded okay. While she took care of that I headed down stairs to cook up breakfast. Turning on pandora I bumped a bit of old school as I made our pancakes.
"Hey how did I get here?" Kerstin asks hopping onto one of the bar stools.
"I picked you up from the airport you were passed out." I say over my shoulder.
"How did you know I was coming back this morning?" She asked.
"I have my ways woman." I say putting her plate in front of her with a glass of her favorite Acaíberry juice and some painkillers for her head which she was holding subconsciously.
"Thanks. I am gone fire Jacob, this the third time you two have did something like this." She says snaking her lips.
"Yeah right!" I say laughing.
"Shut up!"