Chapter 7

Kerstin

It's hot as hell and I'm trapped! I thought as my eyes popped open before I remembered where I was. Looking down I noticed Chance arms and legs draped over my body. Smiling, I slowly rolled out the bed and tipped toed to the bathroom. After using to restroom and washing my hands I took my now messed up bun down and went back to the room. Walking up to the bed I noticed that he had brought my phone in the room grabbing it I took a picture of him sprawled out over the bed in his shorts and socks. It was about 9:30 pm, we slept for a good little minute. He so damn sexy I thought as I climbed back in the bed lifting his arm, draping it over my stomach, but the only caused him to pulling me closer to him. Putting my phone on silent I sat there texting Kenzie and India back in a group message.

9:40pm
Marie: Ya'll not gone believe what happened to me! I'm so happy!
Kenzie: What? 😳
Me: Yes?
Marie: I got a performance Friday night!!😊
Me: I'm so proud Marieeeee!!
Kenzie: YAY! I wish I could bethere. 👏
Marie: Haha I'm so happy guys! 🙌Anyways, what's up with ya'll?
Kenzie: I'm at my boo house we just came back from dinner. Last time I checked ok Ker Bear she was with her new boo too.👀
Me: Gee Kenzie I might have wanted to tell her. 😒
Kenzie: oppps? 😑
Marie: I green as hell yall bitches booed up and my ass lonely as hell. Do they got friends or brothers? 😳🙈
Me & Kenzie : They best friends!😋
Me: Stop copying me Ken!😭
Kenzie: You the one reading my mind!😩
Marie: Ya'll make me sick!👊

Looking down from my phone I notice two hazel eyes staring up at me, as a slow smile crept on his lips.

"Babe stop that's creepy! Why didn't you say something?" I said rubbing his head. Laughing he kept looking at me before speaking.

"You was all into that phone typing away so I just watched your sexy ass." He said squeezing my side rubbing my breast then lying his head back down.

"How long have you been woke?"

"Ahh for about five minutes now. I think. Why were you smiling so hard?" He asked stretching.

"Because these girls are crazy. Hold on okay." Lifting my phone I read their messages.

Kenzie: We love you too!!!
Marie: Where tf Ker go?
Kenzie: Told you she was with her boo!😆
Marie: Ker you little nasty!!😱
Kenzie: Yeah Ker tell C. I said stop being nasty.🙅
Marie: She aint even gone response to us!🙆

These chicks crazy. Laughing I looked at Chance and he was just lying there on my stomach drawing patterns with his fingers. Typing them a quick message I put my phone down.

Me: We aint even doing nothing... Anyways Daddy has woke up so I have to go... I love you too crazy turkeys!😍😍😘😜

"Babe?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're really heavy you know."

Laughing he got up and sat beside me at the head of the bed. Lying my head on his chest I smiled looking up at him.

"Better?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yes," I said kissing his lips.

Straddling him I started poking his dimples. He is so handsome. Playing with his face I laughed at his facial expressions.

"Baby you so weird." He said grabbing my face in his hand pulling it close to his before crashing his lips to mine. Dropping my hands down to his arms I squeezed tight as he took my breath away. Then I got a really good idea, pulling back I started to climb out the bed. Of course he wasn't having that. Laughing I grabbed his hand pulling him up to his feet were hanging off the bed. Looking at the door I notice my bag and I smile. Perfect! Grabbing my favorite soap and bath sponge I started stripping out of my clothes leaving a trail to the bathroom, not long he came in the bathroom with his soldier standing at full attention through his basketball shorts. Turning around I turned on the shower only to be pulled back up against his chest. He dropped his head to my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. Pushing my hands behind me into his shorts I pushed them down. Letting my go he reached down and took them off completely along with his socks, stepping into the shower he started lathering my sponge with my body soap and turned face my back. Scrubbing me from behind and working his way down to my butt, the back of my thighs, my calves, and even my feet. And while he was kneeling down, he turn me around and begin working his way up from my shins to my stomach and finally, my breasts. Not neglect my arms, neck and of course he put some soap on his hand to satisfactorily clean my vagina. I was moaning and groaning the whole time. Reaching for his sponge I washed him up as slowly as possible. As soon as I was done he pushed me up against the wall dropping his head to my neck again before taking my lips in the most animal like kiss we had ever shared. It was hot and wild! Reaching down I grabbed him in both of my hands and jerked him as we made out. Chance turned me around and I bent over, then he was entering from behind in a quick thrust. I let out a loud groan feeling the deep penetration. Then he started moving slow and hard, dropping my hand all the way to the floor as I got closer to my orgasm I felt him speed up.