Chapter 6

Kerstin

Dinner was very interesting with my family this evening they were all so interested in the man that I let put a hickey on me, of course it was somewhere where I couldn't see it causing my nosey sister and her big mouth to point it out. Turns out it was on the back of my neck. How and when it got there I have no idea but then again maybe that's what Chance was doing when he was helping me pick out stuff for the house, now that I think about it he was kissing around back there a lot. Slapping my forehead I walked to my car and head for a nice hot bath.

It was late Saturday night after finishing up my bubble bath I hopped into bed once I dried off. Thinking back over my day I smiled big, reached over and grabbed my phone, plugging it in I sent Chance a text.

Hey I'm home safe and sound, I just laid down. Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow when I leave church? Any who just text me tomorrow and we can meet or whatever. P.S thanks for the hickey on the back of my neck! Omg my family was asking all types of questions. Adding two kissing emoji's and one frowning face, I sent the text and smiled. Not even twenty seconds he text back saying.

Oh crap seriously?? I didn't think I left a mark I didn't see it when I checked to make sure because if it was I would have told you too wear your hair down! And sure baby how about you come to my place and I'll cook you a nice lunch. Are there things that you can't eat? If so what are they? With a blank face emoji first then a big smile emoji. Smiling I replied.

You could have told me to check also DUH and I can eat anything that tastes good. (With two winking emoji) And awwwwwwwww it's so thoughtful of you to ask that! I need your address too. I fell asleep on the way so I don't remember the way (with the laughing emoji)

Replying he said In that case everything is set just call me when you are on your way. I'll let you go to sleep I suppose since I been bugging you all day. Please wear your hair down to church. Smirking emoji. Goodnight beautiful lady.

Smiling I text my back. LOL! Good night handsome man. Sweet dreams.

With that I laid back and tried to get comfy, trying to sleep as good as I did last night when Chance was with me, after ten minutes of trying I knew I wasn't gone sleep that good I rolled over and fell asleep like I usually would.

Waking up the next morning I felt tire because I tossed and turned all night cuddling with the pillow he had slept on trying to force myself to relax, but the truth was I wanted his arms around me. Looking at the clock it said seven on the dot, getting out the bed I made it up and went to get dressed for church. Calling my driver up and told him to drive the Mercedes I didn't want to overdo it. At eight on the dot I was walking out of my condo just as he was stepping off the elevator, he held the elevator open for me as I walked in.

"Thank you, Jacob," I said to him walking into the elevator.

"No problem Ma'am," he said with a soft smile.

Church service was really great I had I good time Makenzie even showed up which meant that she didn't have to work today. Makenzie North is my best friend in the whole world along with India Edwards. They were my go to girls for everything I don't think I would be where I am in my life without the two of them and all their support.

Walking out of the church with Kenzie I grabbed her pulling her into a hug and telling her I would get back with her later on so we could talk. Grabbing my phone I slid into the car texting Chance telling him I was going home to change.

Jacob opened my door for me, telling him that was all I needed for today I headed up to my condo to change into something less churchy and more comfortable. Once I was done changing I packed an overnight bag just in case I ended up staying the night. Heading to the car I texted chance telling him I was on my way over.