Chapter 25

*NOT EDITED*
Play song!

My eye grew big and I placed my hand on her whole belly.
"How?" Was the only thing that came out.
"Well you remember that night in Mexico when we accidentally... Yeah that day." She says blushing and then I remember we were suppose to be walking out. Lifting her into my arms I exit the ceremony space. Sliding into the limousine.

"Tell me everything." I say staring down at her sort of angry that she hide this from me.
"How far along are you?"
"He is 16 weeks old and today is the first day he has ever kicked." She whispers holding her stomach smiling through her happy tears.
"Wait he?" I asked getting excited.
"Yes we are having a boy. Your going to be a father and I a mother. I'll let you get your head around the idea. That's why I've been eating so much, the mood swings and swollen feet. I wanted to tell you after the second day for knowing but I figured you'd stop me from planning the wedding and I wanted to surprise you. I dropped hints but you never figured it out. And two days ago you called me fat. I was ready to tell you then. You left us..." She says crying and I kiss her lips with so much force neither of us pulling back.
"God I love you lady. I'm mad but I'm so glad. WE ARE HAVING A BOY! I can't believe it! Do you have his picture? I want to see him."
"Yes I had this thing planed out for tonight but we can watch it now if you would like."
"Please." I say nodding my head quickly.
"I need your phone." She says. Handing her my phone she goes to her iCloud and clicks a video. It was a video titled
"Hello Daddy" it was all of her doctor visits and pictures of him.
"Have you thought of a name?" I ask after the video finishes. Nodding she kisses me.
"What?"
"No you pick something. I've been thinking of a name since Thursday when I found out. She says laying her head on my chest.
"I knew you didn't go to the gym! Same time?" I offer and she sits up smiling.
"One, two, three..."
"Junior." We both say at the same time.
Looking at her I laugh and kiss her again.
"I like the way you think Mrs. Rogers. Now it's time for my surprise." Pulling out a blind fold I cover her eyes.
"This is how Jr. got here," she says and I chuckle at the memory of Mexico. Best trip ever!
Off to the reception which was being hailed at our new house.

Since everyone knew about the surprise they hopped on party buses after cocktail hour and went to the house which was an hour away. They knew I'd do whatever it took to make my wife happy.
"I love you wife." I whisper into her ear just as we pull into the circle driveway.
"I love you more husband. Are we there yet?" She asked rubbing my chest with one hand and my leg with the other.
"Baby your killing me with those sexy manicured hands." Giggling she stops just as the car stops too.
"We are here!" She says excitedly.
Opening the door I smile and place her on her feet.
"Hey stop walking." I say jumping out the limousine to catch her before she walked into the gate and hurt my son.  Giggling she frozen and turn towards the sound of my voice.
"Okay now close your eyes I'm going to untie this but I don't want you to see yet. Okay?"
"Yes sir daddy." Quickly undoing her blindfold I let it fall to the ground and kiss her lips. Pulling back I whisper
"Welcome home you two."
"What?" She asked opening her eyes as I turned her around. Covering my ears as she screamed.
"But but you, you said it wouldn't be ready!"
"I made sure it was though. The insides not done among with a few other things but both houses are done. Only the main house needs to be furnished and decorated.

Dragging me up to the gate she waited for me to type in the passcode. Picking her up I turned and got back in the car and we drove up to the house. Helping her out I lifted her and walked to the front door lifting her over the thresh hold once she had unlocked the doors with the keys I had given her.
Excitedly she wiggled out of my arms and slipped off her heels so she could fun around the house. Laughing I text Kim and told her to bring Kerstin a change of shoes.   Quietly trailing behind her I smile in excitement at her excitement.
Another thirty minutes later she decides she's ready to join the rest of our guest in the backyard. Lifting her in my arms I took her to the back signaling the DJ by flicking the back lights off and then on again.
"Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Rogers!" The small crowd cheered as we made our entrance. Shortly afterwards we took our wedding photos and then sat down for dinner.