Chapter 29

*Kerstin's Parents in the Media*
____________________________

"So stick to the plan. Most likely she won't want to see you because she has gotten word that Kelly has been taken." The officer told Tevin.

Picking up the phone at the coffee shop they where in he slowly dialed Shelly's number.

"Hello?" Her rugged voice snapped into the phone making everyone freeze. The police had taped the phone to hear the conversation.
"Umm hey Kelly-" Tevin was unable to finish getting his words out before Shelly realized it was him.

"Tevin is that you love!?" Shelly yelled a bit excited.
"Yes baby it's me." He says mugging the wall as he spoke.
"What you want?" Shelly spat with venom in her voice as she remembered he life her.
"I want to come home. I'm sorry." Tevin says fake crying.
"You can't right now." Shelly says quickly.
"But I have to baby, I can't deal with Kerstin's craziness anymore." And with those few little words she was ready to welcome him back home.
"Can we just have dinner or something tonight? I miss you so much. And we haven't had sex in forever." He says knowing that would get her. Shellys eyes would always light up at the mention of sex but she would always say no.

Actually Shelly didn't sleep with Tevin at all she would just give him a blow job and send him on his way. Tevin always wondered why his "wife" denied sex. Now knowing it was Shelly all along he was grateful they didn't sleep together.

Now Shelly needed a plan and Tevin offering sex was a chance for her to get pregnant. That would break Kelly's heart and she'll leave Tevin for sleeping with her sister. Right?
"That sounds perfect my love! How's tonight?" She asked excitedly.
"Okay I'll be there in a few hours. You've been a bad girl. I'll have your uniform sent to you in a bit."
"Yes sir daddy." Shelly whispers into the phone.
With out a goodbye Tevin hangs up the phone.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Kevin says holding his stomach.
"I think we all are." Kerstin says rubbing her round belly.
"Oh hush up that's how all four of you got here." Tevin says and Kelly turns bright red.
"Tev stop!" She says when he whispers in her ear. Tightening his hold on her hips.
"Ewe dad we know you just got mom back but keep it PG!" Kim squeaked covering her eyes.
Chuckling Chance stopped rubbing Kerstins feet and got up, kissing his wife he goes out to answer an important call.

"Okay so what's the plan again?" Kash says to make sure everyone knew what time to be where, what to say and how to say it.

After a few hours everything was into place and Tevin was on the move. He had dressed in a suit and sent Shelly a special outfit. Sliding into the front seat of his black Mercedes-Ben S550.

Shortly after Tevin's arrival Shelly was busy obeying his every word in hopes that he would hurry up and make a move on her. Finally after 15 minutes he grab her by her hair and pulled her up so that they were face to face. Just as he was about to drop his head there was a knock on the front door.

Dropping Shelly to the floor he casually strolled over to the front door and peeped out the peephole. There stood a very pregnant Kerstin with tears running down her face. It was show time.

"He left me!" She cried running to Shelly.
"There there darling it's about time!" Shelly says happily smiling brightly at Kerstin. Kerstin pushed her away and cried harder holding her very large belly.
"Shelly you can't just say that to our baby girl." Tevin yelled frustrated. He and Shelly start arguing and Kerstin gives the triplets the signal to all come to the house one by one.