Chapter 22

Sitting up I looked at my phone it was midnight, I haven't been able to sleep since the ruined dinner. Sighing I rolled out of bed and went to pee. Sliding back into bed I thought over yesterday's events deciding to end all sexual activities between Kerstin and I until we got to the bottom of this crap with her parents. Not only that but I wanted to do the right thing. Gods word says sin is sin and sex before marriage is sin. Running my hands down my face I get out of bed and dropped to my knees to pray.

"Dear Lord, I am calling upon you today for your divine guidance and help. I am in crisis and need a supporting hand to keep me on the right and just path. I know I'm not only suppose to come to you in times of trouble, and I won't. Lord my heart is troubled but I will strive to keep it set on you, as your infinite wisdom will show me the right way to a just and right resolution. Thank you for hearing my prayer and for staying by my side. Thank you, Lord, for being there for me and allowing me to cry out to you in my times of need. It is amazing to me that the one and only true God would take time to listen to me and to care about what I say. Father, there are things happening around me right now that I do not understand. Some of these things make me feel weak, helpless and afraid for not only me but my fiancé. I don't know what's going on with the woman that I love but I trust you. Even in the midst of this, I know that you are Lord. I know that the situation is in YOUR hands, and I trust YOU FATHER. I beseech you for strength and for wisdom that I would be able to endure this situation and be able to handle it in a way that would bring glory to Your name. In Jesus name. Amen."

Wiping the tears from my face I stood and climbed back into bed. Wrapping my arms around Queen I fall into a peaceful slumber.

"No more moving little lady." I whisper into Queens hair pulling her closer to me.
"I have to use the restroom King let me go, or else I will pee in the bed." She says still squirming around.
"Alright little R-Kelly, but give me a kiss first." Turning around she kissed my lips and wiggled out of my arms sprinting to the bathroom. Chuckling I closed my eyes, and a few minutes later I feel my baby crawling into bed cuddling up under me.
"Thank you for everything last night." I hear her say as she squeezes me. Opening my eyes I pull her up so we are face to face.

"You don't have to thank me Queen. It's my duty to protect you; has been since you said yes to this relationship. No even before then; when we first made eye contact. I will always stand by your side. A king protects his Queen, because she's the only one who can protect him." I say not breaking eye contact with her. Wiping away her tears I kiss her. Remembering to talk to her about not having sex anymore.
"I don't want to have sex again until we are married okay. I want our wedding night to be special and I want to do right by God and by you. Let's enjoy building our home and each other for the next few months okay?" I add when she doesn't respond.
"What did I do to deserve you?" She whispers and hugs me tightly kissing my lips.
"I ask myself that everyday!" I say when we break apart. Smiling we lay there watching television until our stomachs start growling.
"Feed me please!" She yells being all extra, lifting her up I make my way down the stairs.

"I'm so full!" Queen said leaning back lifting my big shirt exposing her poked out belly. Smiling I reached over and poked it.
"You ate way to much baby." I say pulling her to me and rubbing her full belly.
"Yes I did, but you make the best breakfast ever." She says relaxing on the table where I sat her.
"So I was thinking..." I start off waiting to see how she would react.
"About what?" She asked eyeing me curiously.
"Counseling... for us before the wedding." I say looking into her eyes.
"Because of last night?" She asked shyly.
"No baby for our future." I say smiling at her.
"Okay well I guess I should tell you now." She says placing her hands over her face.
"Tell me what?" I asked lifting my eyebrow as I pull them down.
"I go to consulting already..." She whispers.
"Oh I thought it was something worse! That's a good thing I go to counseling too; which is why I brought it up." I say kissing all over her face.
"Really?" She asked shocked. Nodding my head I stand and collect our dishes.
"King your full of surprises." She says hopping down and starts putting up the left over food.