Chapter 17

PLAY SONG AS YOU READ!!!
MyKing💜👑
What?😅

Really that's all he had to say? Getting off the plane I called him on FaceTime, plugging my Powerbeats into my ears. He picked up on the first ring I guess he wasn't busy today.
"Dama sexy hola!" Chance answered the phone in Spanish saying hello sexy lady.
"Doch hey sexy Lady mich Herr!" I yell at him playfully giggling into the phone because I replied to his Spanish in German.
(Don't hey sexy lady me Mr!)
"Nein, schalten Sie Sprachen nicht auf mich!" He replied back in German sounding sexy as hell. I was caught off guard he spoke German!
(No, you do not switch languages on me!)
"You... You speak Ger.. German!" I say shocked.
"Ja, meine Dame!" he said winking at me. (yes my lady)
"Das ist sexy wie die Hölle Chance." I whisper as my breathing slows down.
(That is sexy as hell Chance.)
All I got in reply was the sound of his laughter feeling my earbuds.
"Baby your a freak!" He tells me when he finally catches his breath.
"Says the person sending..." I trail off not putting him out there. Two silly turkeys were beside me and I was giving them the cold shoulders for tricking me earlier.
"Plus it's been thirty five whole days!" I add and he just starts back laughing.
"Tell me about it!" He said once he had finished laughing.
"It's been almost peaceful at times you know but then during those others times it was just horrible." I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He just rolled his eyes are me and gave me that sexy smirk that I love so much causing me to giggle.
"Aren't you suppose to be with your girls?" He asked looking at his watch.
"Ugh yes but they made me mad at them for now." I say pouting.
"Awww what they do to my Kerstie Pooh!" He yelled playfully as he held back his laugh.
After telling him what they did he was crying laughing at me and I pouted the hung up on him when he wouldn't stop. Which is why he is now calling me back.
"So you just gone hang up on Daddy?" He said with a serious face.
"......."
"Oh so now you don't want to talk?" He asked after I didn't respond.
"............."
"Okay bye, love you." He said about to hang up.
"No stop!" I yell at him causing him to smirk.
"Daddy is gone spank you!" He said causing me to giggle.
I love this man.
*****
I decided to forgive the girls once we reached the mall. After I forgave them we had our fun and shopped for three hours straight without a break. We decided to come back to my penthouse after lunch to relax before we went out tonight. So here I was fresh out the shower getting my toes painted by Kenzie while Marie painted Kenzie's and I did Marie's. How did we work this system out? I have no idea it just works.
"All done!" Marie says looking at Kenzie's shinny red toes.
"Me too!" Kenzie says as she finished up my powder pink toes.
"Me three!" I say closing the top to the clear nail polish. Slowly standing up I walked to the kitchen to get more wine.
"Red or white?" I yell out to them.
"White," they both yell back.
Making my way back to the living room I poured me a glass and passed the bottle.
After an hour of nothing but watching television and talking we some how ended up sleep all tangled up together. I know that security was cracking up in the camera room. Carefully untangling myself I went to use the restroom. Once I was finished I woke the girls and we got ready for the night.

******

Doom! Doom! Doom!
The thudding of the club music filled my ears as I tossed another shot back.
"Woo!" Were the girls drunken screams as I slammed the glass down.
"Let's go dance bitches!!!!" I heard one of them yell as they both got up dragging me along.
I got lost in the music rocking my body to the beat and that's all I removed from the club. Reaching up I grabbed my throbbing head and groaned. This is why I don't hang with those crazy girls they always and I mean ALWAYS, get me wasted. Climbing out of the bed I went to find pain killers. I was still in my cloths from last night too. Whipping the dress over my head I tossed on one of Chance's big shirts I had. Heading down the stairs I walked to where the guess rooms were held.

*Clang clang clang*

"Okay up heifers." I called out making them stir in their sleep, while banging two pots together.