Chapter 2

Chance

As soon as I got in my limousine I called my brother.
"Aye bro," Carter answered.
"Wassup bruh, guess what," I said like a kid who just got a bag full of candy.

"What got you all hyped dude?" Carter asked laughing.

"I found her...well more like she found me, but it's her." I say smiling hard.

"You lying! You get her number?" Carter replied laughing.

"Well, ahhhh I've had it for like two weeks now," I say shaking my head.

"How?"

"Her name is Kerstin London, does that name ring a bell?"

"Nahh who is she..."

"The owner of AWT, buts she more known for her fashion line. I think it's called Transcend."

"Damn bro she booming," Carter said.

"Forget the money and why she found me. I want her." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wait why did she find you?" Leave it to Carter to ignore my needs.

"She wants me to build her one helluva house. So clean your desk off I got the papers to show you. I'm on my way Bye."

"A'ight lover boy," Shaking my head I hung up on a laughing Carter.

When I ended the call I got a text from
Sage:
Her name is Kerstin London. I got it from the girl that I danced with at the club, Kenzie her best friend. It took me a longtime convince her to give it to me some about her rep, but there you have it.

Ps. she said if you hurt her I'm dead. SO BE NICE. I wonder how long it's gone take you...

Throwing my head back I laughed. Someone upstairs was looking out for me, because meeting or no meeting I would've found her. Picking up my phone I started typing:

TOO LATE SHE FOUND ME FIRST! ;) AND KISS KENZIE AND TELL HER THANKS! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD! You not gone believe who she is when I tell you. See you tonight at Olympics right?

No,I'm not sorry. He replied.

Smiling I put my phone in my pocket. When I got to the office I went straight to find my brother. Carter was in his office on the phone just finishing up when I walked in. Tossing the folder Kerstin had gave me on his desk, I sat down on the big couch. He hung the phone up and grabbed the folder and started reading.

"She gave us 2 acres to just build the house on?" Carter asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yup," I say looking over at him.
"Why so much? For a single woman at that," he asked.
"I don't know, didn't ask." I say looking back up at the ceiling.
"But she just hired us," he questioned me.

"No, she gave me a week to decide if I wanted to take the job." I say nonchalantly.

"If? Hell yeah! You want more than the damn job! Gone go call her ass up. Yo ass been stressing me out looking for her ass. Now gone." He fussed at me sounding like our mother.

Laughing I got up off the couch and walked over to Carter took the folder, and walked to the door.

"Wait where you going with that?"

"To call her then get started on this, what else?" I say looking at him crazy, he literally put me out then don't want me to leave what the hell.

Carter stood up laughing and gave me a hand shake saying "Good luck with that bro," then went back to working.