Chapter 9

Narrators POV

After three weeks of exclusively dating, Kerstin told Chance she was okay with them going public with their relationship. This would be their first time out together as a couple around Dallas, usual they were at one another house or Chance booked a restaurant for just the two of them. Tonight was the night that Chance got to show off his shorty and actually be able to comment on others checking her out. It was so hard for him especially when they had their 'business meetings' to talk about her house, guys would be checking her out and he would mug them. Kerstin didn't seem to notice them only him mugging. She thought it was cute for him to be jealous but of course she was in business mode, but would send him a text during their lunches and meetings telling him to fix his face.

"Kerstin girl look at you, you went all out huh?" Chance said as he lifted Kerstin's hand and turned her in a circle.

"Um duh Chance, I gotta look good for my man," she said giving him a quick peck on the lips as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Mhmm, well let's go before I change my mind." He said letting her go.

Kerstin was standing in her closet in a burgundy half shirt and a white skirt with a black belt, slipping her feet into her sexy heels. Her hair was in an up do and she had on very little make up on and some lips stick the same color as her shirt. Grabbing her black leather jacket, clutch and phone she was ready to go.

Chance was dressed in a grey button down with the sleeves rolled up and some navy blue jeans and some grey Ugg Chukka boots. He had let his bread grow out with Kerstin's approval of course, can't be looking crazy but she seemed to love it. He had a fresh fade and trim. Looking him up and down Kerstin smiled. Fine fine fine if I do say so myself, she thought.

Taking her hand they walked hand in hand to his all white Chevrolet Camaro SS. Looking at Kerstin, Chance smiled big as she let his hand go and placed hers on the hood of the car, what a fucking view he thought as he opened her door for her. Just before Kerstin was about to slide into the car Chance took out a blind fold from his pocket and shook it in front of her.

"Surprises?" She asked looking from Chance's face back to the blind fold in his hand.

"Yes I promise it will be great." He said smiling at her.

"I can't believe you Chance. You better not mess up my hair either." She said turning around so that he could put the blind fold on her.

"Yea yeah missy," He said as he placed the blind fold over her head and around her neck.

"Get in the car I don't want you bumping your big ole head." He said laughing as she elbowed him. Once she was seated he bent down and pulled the blind fold over her eyes. Kissing her lips softly her shut her door and ran around the car and hopped in.

The engine roared to life, shifting it into gear the car sounded like thunder as Chance took off headed to club Eclipse. Placing his right hand on Kerstin's upper thigh he squeezed it lightly. Placing her hand over Chances' Kerstin smiled and stated thinking about all the good times her and Chance had already had. Pulling into the parking lot Chance patted Kerstin's leg and hopped out the car, walked to her side and opened the door. Taking her hand he helped her out making sure not to bump her head. Very loud music could be heard from where they stood Kerstin thought still trying to figure out where they were. As soon as Chance took off the blind fold her, he started talking saying

"The day is here again, I remember every moment of that day, especially when I first looked into those sexy eyes. Tonight let's create precious memories together. Discover new things to enjoy about each other. Strengthen our relationship."