Chapter 28

Here I am seven almost eight months pregnant waddling up the stairs with a tray of food to go take care of my sick husband who's locked himself in his private room. He was so sick he didn't even go to his man cave. With only two weeks until Christmas I prayed that he got better I hated sleeping alone. I made him stay on FaceTime with me all night since he kept the door locked after I snuck in the first night.

Opening the door I waddle in and sit on the edge of the bed and wait for him to come out of the bathroom. Looking around I notice a lot of the tissues, soup bowls, tea cups and teabags everywhere. Getting up I start to collect all the dirty dishes.

"Baby no, I'll do that." He says grabbing my waist. It had been so long since he touched me I moaned at the feeling. The ninety day no sex fast plus him being sick and I couldn't cuddle with him was making me emotional.
"Mmm somebody misses daddy?"
"Yes, and your sounding better?" I say turning towards him but he flips me around lifting me and sat me on the bed like I wasn't a few weeks away from being eight months pregnant with our son.
"Stop picking me up I'm to big for all of that," I say pouting.
"No you not beautiful, you're as light as a feather." He says, looking up at him only to noticed him looking nervous as he stared behind me. Slowly turning my head my mouth drops open and I gasp.
"Chance that the hell!" Slapping his naked chest.

"What?" He said shrugging like it was perfectly normal to have a wall full of half nude painting of photos he'd taken in the bedroom during our intimate times.
"What the hell is this?" I ask turning around completely to look at the wall again.

"You?" He responded more like a question.
"Clearly it's me, but what the hell am I doing half naked on the wall?" Not just a photo on the wall. The whole wall was of photos of me.

"This is my personal room no one asked you to come in here." He answered crawling back into bed like everything was okay.
"That's not an answer." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"I needed something to do with all the picture I couldn't have them in my office. That would make thing very ummmm... yeah no I couldn't do that. I'd probably have to kill someone especially if it was in my man cave. I mean there's tons of photos down there of you fully dressed but this is my secret wall of my queen. For my eyes only. Sometimes I just need to see your face and your body to remind myself your real and that your all mine. I can't wait to add your pregnancy photos to my wall, which by the way you take in two weeks."

I couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time as he tried to explain himself.
"You know this isn't normal, but that's okay I'm a sexy ass MILF!" I say standing and twerking.
"Oh hell no, you are not not MILF and stop twerking." He said throwing a pillow at me.

Wadding over to his hot bowl of soup I carry it over to the bed.
"Awwwww your walk is so cute." He coos recording me. Blushing I climb into the bed with him.
"Thank baby, now let me feed you. I need you better. It's so lonely in our bed."
"I'll be better probably a little later. I just need a little more sleep." He says before taking a sip of soup.

Thirty minutes later Chance is full and has had enough. Sliding into bed with him I cuddle against him. Giving up on protesting against me being in bed he wraps his arms around me pulling me on top of him. Slowly sitting up he stands and starts to leave the room.
"Where we going?" I ask.
"To our room since you want to cuddle. To many germs in here." Nodding my head I close my eyes until I'm laid on the silk sheets. Peeking through the cracks of my eyes I see him walk into the bathroom. Closing my eyes I listen to the shower come on and close my eyes. Soon the bed dips and he pulls me into his arms and I drift off to sleep.