Chapter 4

Chance

I woke with a warm body next to me, remembering that it was Kerstin I pulled her closer to me. She started stretching and then soon turned towards me with her eyes still closed.

"Girl you know you want to open those beautiful eyes", I whispered in her ear causing her to smile. She decided to keep her eyes shut so I started rubbing her back. After a while her breathing slowed and she was once again sleep. It felt good to hold her, still rubbing her back I just let my hand fall to her ass, falling asleep.

Kerstin

I woke up wrapped in Chance arms with him gripping my ass. Shaking my head I laid there thinking happy thoughts. I hated to wake him but I really couldn't hold my pee any more.

"Chance."
"hmmmm," he answered.
"Wake up and let me go I have to use the restroom."
With a big Ughhhhh his eyes popped open and he squeezed my butt before unwrapping his self from around me. I felt his friend from last night glide across my lower belly and closed my eyes so I wouldn't jump on him.
"You better hurry up baby."

After he spoke I opened my eyes only to see him looking down at me with a little sexy smirk. Oh he knew what he was doing! I thought to myself as I hopped out of bed walking to the bathroom. After handling my business I washed my hands and turned on the hot water rinsing out the tube. After making sure it was clean I left out the bathroom while it filled up.

Once I was out the bathroom I see Chance sitting up in my bed and boy did he look good. Walking up to his side I went and put my arms up signaling for him to pull me up. Sitting forward he lifted me easily and sat me straddling him. With his friend behind me. He didn't say anything just the stupid sexy smirk. Leaning down I kissed his cheek. Grunting he tried to turn my face so that he could kiss my lips.

Kerstin came out the bathroom over to my side looking all sexy. She motioned for me to pick her up and you don't know how hard it was to not place her right on my dick, so I placed her in front of it. Smirking at her I just took in all of her beauty. She gone give my ass blue balls! Then out of nowhere she lean down which cause her ass to move closer to my dick but it didn't touch I wanted to push her on it. All she did was peck my cheek! Grabbing her neck I tried to turn her face causing her to move again but only farther away from my dick! So I put a end to that by sitting up completely making her drop down until she was directly on top of it. She let out a loud moan and placed her forehead against mine.

"Chance lets go get in the tub," she said to my breathlessly.

Letting go of her hips I picked her up and put her on the floor. Once the cool air hit my body I noticed a wet spot from her. Laughing I looked up and she was already in the bathroom. That damn woman will be the death of me.

Walking into the bathroom I see Kerstin bent over the tub mixing up the bubbles. Her juices were rubbing down her legs and I just wanted to lick them all off.

I watched her as she stood up and was about to take off her gown. Walking up to her I stopped her. "Let me do that."

Rubbing her body I got down on my knees and lifted the hem of her gown and placed a kiss on the top of both of her thighs. Slowly standing to my feet I lifted her grown taking it completely off. Damn she was sexy as hell and she had like four tattoos. Running my hand across the one on her side, I felt her shake a little. Letting her go I pulled off my briefs.

Stepping in the tub I held her hand as she followed behind me. Sitting down I just enjoyed my view as she turned facing away from me. Her ass made my dick get even harder. It was so round and juicy, leaning forward I grabbed it, squeezed it and kissed both cheeks.